Work dangers

Authors note🥺
Hi darlings i honestly wasn't going to continue writing this as i had no motivation but i can't believe how quickly my reads are going up so decided to continue so please let me know what you guys would like to see from this couple feedback means the world to me and please bare with me this will get so so much better :)
==============================

Laura pov:
Walking into the lobby my legs are like jelly, I try my best not to show my discomfort but Antonio was angry last night and took it out on me, i'll never get used to his size.

I begin going up the stairs and before i get to my floor Justin stood at the top with a confused but also angry look, oh shit i forgot i left him last night.

"Where did you go last night, eli said something about a guy dragging you out of the club are you ok??" he now had a worried look on his face

I let out a small laugh "caring about me now are justin, i'm ok just a guy i used to know we went out and had a catch up"

Justin sighed in relief gave me a quick hug and said he will see me later.

I walked passed Antonio's office and as i did that blonde girl i seen with him yesterday came running out of his office with tears in her eyes. I let out a small chuckle to myself, women always think Antonio is a relationship man but he is not and never will be, he's not even a man who would kiss you.

I enter my office and plop onto the seat, I read my agenda and realise i had an appointment with a client at 12:30 to discuss getting custody of her children back, i began reading her file and then my phone rang.

I answered without looked at the caller id expecting it to be my client for later, "Hello Ricci solicitors this is laura's office how can i..." I was cut off by a gruff voice on the other end,

"Come to my office, i need you" he stated simply

"But Antonio were at work what if we get caught and plus i have a client today at 12:30 i need to prepare for her"

He chuckled,
"You forget i'm the boss, You heard what i said come to my office"  with that he hung up.

I stood up from my chair, preparing myself as i walk out of my office and towards his i love the fact it feels dangerous we're doing it at work, i mean not that we haven't before, just everytime we do it feels so dangerous.

I open his office door, not bothering to knock, he is sat at his chair and motions for me to close the door and come towards him.

MATURE WARNING;)
He looks me up and down while i stand in front of him, he takes his right hand and strokes my thigh.

He points under the desk and says in a cold commanding voice,
"On your knees"

I do as I am told and get on my knees under the desk, I look up at him as he starts to unbuckle his trousers.

Fuck he is so hot

"Good girl." I see a smirk on his face as he sees my eyes widen at the statement

I take my hands and grab onto his cock, I take my tongue and circle the tip before licking down his length.

He lets out a groan but never takes his eyes off me.

I open my mouth and just as i'm about to put the tip in his phone rings he groans and answers in an angry tone, i do not stop instead i keep sucking on his dick,

he asked me to fulfil his needs and that's exactly what i'm doing he sends a glare my way as he continues his call. I keep seeing him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Miss west is nowhere to be found?" he questions looking at me with a cocked eyebrow I groan at the mention of my name worried if my client was here early

He grabs my hair as I groan and gives me a warning look.

"I am sure she is okay give her 10 minutes and if she is still nowhere to be seen please notify me," he says with a smirk knowing exactly where I was, on my knees in front of him.

"Is that all?" he asks getting annoyed now.

He rolls his eyes and I take his cock out my mouth and look up at him.

He pulls his trousers up and starts buckling them

"Okay send him in" is all he says as he hangs up the phone.

"My father is here" he looks to me and says, a cold look back on his face

I start to stand up and he stops me, making me sit back down

"No time for you to leave sit under this desk and don't say a fucking word"

As he says that his office door opens he gives me a warning glance and i knew to shut up.

His father walks in speaking italian and antonio joins in i watch him as he speaks he glances down and sees me looking at him, his jaw clenches and he starts adjusting his trousers uncomfortably.

"Let's go to a meeting room we can discuss numbers and other business Antonio"

Without sparing a glance at me antonio stood up and followed his father out of the office, he did not lock the door like he usually does when he leave so i assumed he wanted me gone by the time he was back.

I giggle to myself as i think about how he didn't even finish but he left me, like always.

I wait ten minutes before I get up and leave his office, I check the clock 10:30.

I had two hours before my client arrived and i had to prepare, i run into antonio's assistant and she smiled, she was probably one of the most genuine women i had ever met her dyed cherry red hair was gathered in a bun and she wore black heels and a white knee length skirt with a salmon top. Her name was Tayla, she gave a grin to me,

"Where did you run off to this morning i seen you enter the office but when i come to see you, you were gone!" she giggled a little

"I'm so sorry i was taking a personal call i wasn't that long was i!!?" i asked, playing the part perfectly, being with antonio has made me a good liar.

"Not at all" she smiled

i excused myself and gave her a quick hug before i left.

Many girls i had been friends with had been nothing but horrible and i have always found it hard to find genuine, fun girls. Tayla was so genuine and so innocent i loved her.

2 hours roll by and i am now sat at my desk talking with my client, i always feel sad during custody cases the ones that are genuine of course.

This woman's ex husband took the children after the divorce a year ago and she had only seen them twice since then and both times she told me of how they would ask when they were coming to live with her.

I finish up with my client and pack my things ready to leave between all the legal matters and emotions it took 4 hours to speak with this woman. I gather my things and leave the office