All alone.

Laura West

I am awoken to a loud bang and I sit up to see that darkness still consumed the room.

Facing me was a very drunk Antonio who was making a hush sound at the suitcase that had just fallen over.

I sigh as he faces me, his suit is disheveled and his hair is all over the place. Red lipstick is smeared along his neck and his lips giving me a clue to his night's events. 

I look at him and usher him to the bed.

''I didn't..mean to wake you Miss West'' He says, his words slurred.

I take his jacket off and unbutton his shirt as I can tell he is far too drunk to do this himself.

''Woah, Woah. Aren't you at least going to take me out on a date first miss?'' He says through a little drunk hiccup.

''Come on Antonio'' I usher him to help me as I pull down his suit trousers, He is really starting to annoy me now, thankfully he has shorts on underneath and I shuffle over the bed.

Honestly, I had really wanted him to sleep on the sofa bed after the fact he had been an asshole earlier but in this state, there was no way he remembered the past events let alone have the ability to get into a separate bed.

I pat the bed next to me and he climbs in. I turn my back to him and I watch the view about to fall back into sleep.

''I hate you'' Is all I hear him say. What an asshole.

I'm awoken to an empty bed and I rub my eyes and sit up before scanning the room, Antonio was gone along with all his belongings. His clothes and suitcase are gone.

He must be really pissed off if he's moved hotel rooms. We're leaving tomorrow morning so I really don't understand what the point of spending extra money would be.

I get out of bed, walking to the living room and kitchen to see if he had left a note but he had not. All his things were gone.

I sigh and decide I will have a shower before going to find Luca to ask where this little crybaby is.

I put on a simple summer dress and straighten my hair before putting on a little makeup and brushing my teeth.

I make my way to reception to find out what room Luca is staying in.

''Hello, do you have the room number for Luca Russo'' I ask the woman with a smile. She types on her computer for a moment before looking at me.

''Unfortunately, Miss it seems Mr. Russo and his family have already checked out this morning'' She says.

''There is still one more in their party due to check out and that is..'' She types a little before continuing.

''A Miss Laura West'' She smiles at me and I nod.

''Thank you for your help'' She smiles at me and I walk away.

Did they leave me? I'm so confused. What have I done?

I stand in the Elevator as I take my phone out preparing to call Antonio.

I dial his number and put it to my ear.

''Yes, Miss West'' He answers, annoyed.

''Antonio, where is everyone?'' I question.

''We are all at home Laura, they got their flight last night and I told them you will fly out later as you wanted to enjoy the city alone.'' He says coldly.

''Why would you say that? I never wanted that to happen'' My voice, now quivering.

''Because I am acting as your babysitter Miss West and I find it unprofessional. I am acting as a sugar daddy or a boyfriend to you, that is something I most definitely am not.I find myself paying for many of your things and I am sick of it. I believe you are a grown-up so find your own way home.'' He says as the dial tone beeps.