Harder.

A/N 

Hey, darlings, I have made a TikTok account to help promote my book it is  @emwriter22 the same as on here. Let me know what you guys think and I hope you enjoy the chapter. <3

Laura west:

I look behind and see that Luca was flirting with a girl at the shoreline.

I feel a strong grip around my waist and someone pulls me onto the sunbed.

I didn't have to turn around to realize who it was.

His breath fanned my ear and he pulls me closer to him, I look to the side in a panic hoping Ella and Andy aren't watching what is happening, I see they are flat out asleep.

''Antonio can you move your arm it's poking my back'' I say to him annoyed, I wasn't about to make a scene right here so I kept my cool.

''Babygirl you know that not my arm'' He says placing one of his hands through the side of my bikini bottoms and resting it on my tattoo on my thigh before stroking the other hand to the back of my head and gripping it pulling my head back to him.

''Now be a good girl and lay back for me, I haven't enjoyed watching these men look at what's mine'' He says in my ear in a commanding tone.

I oblige and lay back onto his lap and he lays back onto the sunbed.

''I'm not yours'' I say with my head on his lap.

''Your body only wants me'' He says as he runs his finger lightly up my arm and I get goosebumps at the connection.

He lets out a laugh.

''Can't relate, you fuck everything on legs'' I say placing my sunglasses on and settling myself.

''Mhm and that shouldn't bother you considering you were basically fucking my best friend in the sea'' He says and I just ignore his advances to piss me off.

We lay together as the sun sets, Luca leaves with the girl and he looks confused at the sight of us but he was too consumed by the gorgeous blonde in his arms to care.

Andy and Ella woke up but didn't bat an eyelid at me and Antonio and instead they sat together in the same way, eating ice creams.

We hardly said any words to each other but instead laid in comfortable silence, watching the view as he runs his fingers in circles over my hip.

I felt different with him like this and I will never understand why he is acting like this with me because as I am sat in his lap his eyes wander to other girls but always fall back on me.

I wonder what the fuck this agreement is now that we are living together. We are turning weird.

He would never had have me sat here like this before but now I am. We are nowhere near a couple and we never will be but is our arrangement even healthy anymore? We are so close.

Darkness began falling and I moved forward on the sunbed slipping my maxi dress on, my body now golden tanned. The slit in the dress helped reveal the tattoo on my thigh that Antonio loved.

He slipped his shirt on and I watched as he packed up the towels with Ella and handed them to her as she places them in the beach bag.

''Are you ok with Antonio taking you back considering Luca has left with that lady'' Ella asks.

I nod my head and say goodbyes before running to catch up with Antonio who had already walked off.

I turn into the alley and see him talking to a blonde girl in a bikini. Exciting.