Only you.

Laura west.

It's been a couple of days since I went back to work and me and Antonio have lunch together every day.

Work is busy for the most part but I enjoy my job so it's not too much bother for me.

Me and Antonio have been spending lots of time together and he really is trying his hardest to be loving in ways.

Of course, he is still the same sometimes cold and boring. But that's him and I accept it.

He has had a lot of mafia work to complete so after work he will drop me off and go straight to his warehouse. I don't care to ask what they are doing I just leave it.

Their business, not mine.

However late he comes in though I will always feel him climb into bed and cuddle up next to me. It's comforting to know and feel he's there and I feel it helps me sleep better.

He's like a safety net. When I feel his strong arms wrapped around me I know I'm safe.

Recently he's been adding some what I would call 'mafia man touches' to the house.

He bought some expensive security systems and not to mention the guns.

If I had it my way honestly I wouldn't bother but I understand after everything with my father why we would have it.

I know they never caught my father, he managed to escape when they attacked, but Antonio said he had a bullet wound in his abdomen.

He is a sick bastard. I thought for the most part he was alright when I first met him but he is disgusting. How my mother could fall for such a predator is something I will never understand.

Tonight Antonio is home. I'm happy he is, we always seem to have lots to talk about and we're always laughing.

I'm yet to see a genuine big smile on his face but I see it peeking at times. I'm learning to read his eyes a bit better I used to find it hard but I guess with me he's starting to soften that barrier a bit.

"Do you want to move back to the mansion?" He asks as he hands me a cup of tea before sitting beside me on the sofa.

"I will if you do" I reply.

"I didn't ask that. I asked whether you want to." He looks at me with a blank expression.

I study him for a moment as I think. Do I want to move back there, Will me and him be the same if we do? Will he still show the same affection?

He is wearing grey shorts and a white tee, his gun pokes out of his shorts and under his top. His defined arms are crossed over his chest as he looks at me.

So hot.

"I don't want things to change with us if we do." I look at him and shrug.

"I like living together amore." He replies.

"Alone." He finishes with a small smirk.

I gasp playfully "Are you telling me you want to live in a house with me Mr. Ricci?" I laugh a little.

"And what if I am Laura?" He questions with a raised eyebrow.

"I like it too" I smile at him.

"So we stay, make it our own hm?" He looks at me.

"Like we actually move in together, just me and you?" I feel a smile creeping onto my face.

"Well yes princess. Me and you. Do you like that?" He moves my legs apart and positions himself between them before placing a small kiss onto my lips.