For me?

Laura West.

He wasn't lying, my bed was made with the pale pink sheets that I had at his house, and Luna laid on them curled up.

My baggy PJ bottoms and comfy t-shirt were on my bed as well and I turn to my bathroom, finally going to look at myself in a mirror.

My hair is pretty tidy considering my shower earlier but my face and body are horrible. I can't bear to look at my purple, swollen face.

I never felt pretty before but now, it was different. I felt repulsed at my reflection.

I can't stomach to look anymore. I pull on my comfy PJ's and I feel safe. Engulfed in my own smell and comfort of my own home.

I brush through my hair and tie it in a low ponytail. My eyes are purple and puffy and cuts are all over my face. I'm surprised nothing is broken. Maybe I have some concussion at worst.

I step into the living room and he's organizing something in a first aid kit.

No matter how hard I study, spending time in college, working with good liars for a living being a lawyer. I can't figure him out.

He must want something. Only here for one thing as always. Why does he want me like this, just fuck someone else I don't want it nor do I need it right now.

I sit on the sofa and he turns to look at me.

I stare at him coldly.

''Why do all this just to fuck me. You have plenty of whores but to play big hero, superman just to get in my pants is extreme'' I sigh. I liked our arrangement how it was but to want a girl after being kidnapped is another level of fucked up.

Men are fucked up.

He says nothing as he kneels in front of me. He hesitates a moment before rubbing cream on my face and around my eyes. I hiss as the bruises hurt even when you lightly touch it.

He then takes a cotton ball and dabs the liquid on it onto my cuts. I can tell he's trying to be gentle but still seems hesitant almost like he doesn't know-how.

''Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory'' He says lowly.

''Should help with infection and swelling.'' He hands me a cup of tea and two pills.

''Ibuprofen for the pain.'' He says as he stands up and walks to the corner.

What the fuck is he doing. This feels unnatural, he wants something I know he does.

I swallow the pills down.

''I just don't want to fuck tonight Antonio. Please'' I say to him, he's got to be fishing for it. He realizes how unreasonable he's being and he feels sick about his needs so he does all this to try to make me feel better and give in to him.

''For fuck sake'' He slams something on the table and I look up to him at the raise of his tone.

He's back, the one I know.

''I don't want to fuck you.'' He nearly shouts as he leaves the living room and goes towards the kitchen.

Huh? He doesn't? 

I look into the kitchen on my way to the bedroom and he's leaning on the counter with his head in his hands. Stressed.

I climb into bed, feeling the sudden exhaustion from the past few days overtake me.

I drift into sleep. He will probably slither into bed later, wanting more.

I wake up and the light is pouring through my room from the cracks in the curtains. I lay there as I hear his footsteps still in my home. I let him. I don't want to get out of bed. I don't want to face the world.