No sleep.

Authors note.

Hey, darlings, This chapter is a bit more of a deeper one and I have put a trigger warning for it.

 Thank you to everyone who supports me I love and appreciate you all so much and enjoy the long-awaited chapter. 

TW VIOLENCE, ABUSE, SEXUAL HARRASMENT AND SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Laura west

I open my eyes to a dark room, my arms are restrained above my head and my legs are opened wide in some sick, sexual position. All my clothes are still on thankfully and I can't help but wonder who the fuck has done this. Some sick bastard.

The room is dark and smells like rotten wood although the only thing wooden was the table and chairs next to me. My ass is on the cold ground and my head feels still clouded.

They had obviously drugged me whoever their identity is but they were sick. I'm tied to the floor with a bowl of water next to me like some abused animal.

My eyes scan around the room for a method of escape but there isn't one. There are no windows and the only door is steel and looks airtight shut. I pull on my restraints in an attempt to close my legs but they don't budge. 

The sound of a clunk on the other side of the door brings my attention away from trying to free myself and to the door. And In he walks, as I expected. My father.

He smiles an eerie grin.

''I am so glad you're here finally Rose.'' He says.

Um, I know he did not just mistake me for my mother.

''I'm Laura'' I speak up but my voice is hoarse and my throat hurts as I talk, I long for some water but there's no way I'm drinking out of a fucking dog bowl.

''I know but you are just like your mother.'' He steps towards me with his combat boots stopping at my spread legs as he kneels.

''Wonder if you feel as good as your mother.'' He places his hand on my thigh.

I thrash around with a loud scream trying my best with my restrained arms and legs to get this disgusting man off of me, how could my angel of a mother love a monster like him.

Antonio Ricci

4 hours, it's been 4 hours since I have last seen her.

Luca told me he was going to tell her about the workers and I went looking for the two Russians who were spying in my office. They were nowhere.

I called Luca and her number 100's of times. Tracking Luca's car was not hard we all had trackers of course and I half expected they would be fucking or something but to turn up to the bloodbath I did to say I was shocked was the least I could say.

I'm used to blood and shit but when it's pouring out of your best friend it's fucking weird. I moved to the other side of the car while our doctor and a couple of my men assuming she would be in the same state but instead her door is open, her purse is still on the floor with her phone inside. But she is nowhere. The door has dents indicating a struggle and now I realize. I've got to get her back.

Anger erupts inside me as I order my men to clean up the scene and if anything is found to bring it to me.

And now here I am, 4 hours after I have last seen her. Pacing around my office as my mother tries to console me. I will not calm down, I know her father is behind this and I know he does not want her for the right reasons. She is an object, not to say I have treated her any better but he is a monster.