Packing up my home

Laura west.
I scan the room and see Antonio and Andy stood next to one another along with Luca and a man I did not recognise. He was shooting me glares.

"How kind of you Laura, this is Lucas father Alexander Russo" Andy says gesturing towards the man stood next to Luca.

I extend my hand out for him to shake and he glares at me before says "I don't shake hands with Russians, let alone ones who are the daughter of our biggest enemy"

I pull my hand away and roll my eyes.

''Well I would offer you men some breakfast but I have gathered as I am a russian you would all  much rather eat your cigarettes and drink your gel in your hairs than accept food from me.'' I say looking at Antonio and Alexander.

I could see the sorry looks on Andy and Luca's faces. I understand why they are not speaking up, keep the peace. You can't have four men who run a powerful mafia fighting against one another.

I unpack the bags from mcdonalds and leave four meals with four black coffees on the table towards the men.

I take the small bottle of vodka I got for Luca out of my pocket and place it next to one of the black coffees, I see him trying to hold in a laugh and he nods his head at me.

''So gentleman I will leave this here, whether you eat it or not will neither offend me nor make me believe we are now best friends.''

I take the rest of the bags of food and leave the room making my way to the living room where Elena,Ella, Harry and Milly were sat.

I place the food all on the coffee table.

''Help yourselves I have bought enough for everyone'' I smile before they all say their thanks, still half asleep and take their food.

''I will get Luca to take you to gather your things today my love'' Ella says looking at me with a warm smile.

Elena looks at her mother with a confused look.

''Oh silly me, Elena, Harry and milly. Laura is going to be living with us from now'' Ella says.

Milly jumps up running and grabbing my leg ''OH MY GOSH LAURA YOU WILL STAY HERE FOREVER WITH ME'' she smiles excitedly.

As she does I see Ella discreetly telling Harry and Elena the reason for my sudden moving.

''Ro'' I hear Elena say ''Your mother was RoRo, Rose west?'' she questions. I nod in acknowledgement.

''Oh my gosh I thought I recognised your face, your mother was the kindest woman I ever met, when I was little she would take me to that Ice cream parlour with the sandpit outside''

''I took Milly there last night'' I say to Elena.

I feel milly let go of my leg and see her clamber onto the seat tucking into her pancakes.

Elena engulfs me in a hug before pulling me into the kitchen.

''Ma told me you didn't know who your father was'' I nod my head and look down.

''Does Antonio think of you as just a Russian'' she asks.

I nod my head again.

''They just get protective over the mafia, as you probably have been told the Russians are the worst enemy of us. The mafia is their world and to take down the russians is a dream of theirs and the Russians in turn want to take us down, they want us hurt. So to have someone like you who is connected to the russians so closely biologically is hard for them to deal with, they are programmed to think every Russian is bad, especially Antonio. Please don't take it to heart me and my mother will talk to them, help them see the good in you. If you have any proof of where you was after your mother died it will probably help to strengthen the arguments but no pressure yeh'' she says with a small smile as she holds onto my hands.