Well, that was...

Laura west

He nods his head and places his phone down next to him.

I pull his cock from his trousers and see it is already hard, my words affect him like this.

I run my tongue from the base to the tip and circle it over the top before spitting down it.

I look up and see his eyes fixed on me as he takes his right hand and grabs my hair and his left-hand grabs the seat.

''Suck it then baby'' he says.

I oblige and take his dick into my mouth I put my hand underneath and move it with my mouth, creating more pleasure.

He grips my hair tighter and I hear him mumble fuck under his breath.

I continue sucking and I hear his groans of pleasure.

''I want to fuck you so bad'' He says through deep breaths.

I pull his dick out of my mouth and continue pumping with my hand.

''Not yet, just enjoy this''

He lets out a quiet moan as I start sucking again, swirling my tongue around the tip as I get there.

I can see him getting close to his release as his head goes back and he grips my hair tighter.

I keep my eyes on him as he releases into my throat I pull off his dick and turn around to spit it into a cup.

He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

''Swallow'' Is all he says and I oblige.

He pecks my lips with a small kiss, nothing long just a simple peck.

''Good girl'' He says as he gets up and opens the curtain, walking to the toilet.

Did. He.Just.Kiss. Me.

That is the first time that has ever happened.

I mean sure it was like the smallest thing ever but I feel special, I probably shouldn't, and don't know why I feel like this surely I should be disgusted.

But I feel warm and safe from a 3-second peck, Wow I need to get out more.

He comes back and sits down further away from me engrossed in his phone and laptop, not another word was spoken.

I bet he would leave if he could.

The rest of the flight was silent apart from the occasional times the air hostess would come over to flirt with Antonio.

I step off the plane and the heat hits me I look as the sun is spread across the airport and I slip my sunglasses on, drinking in the air and heat.

We got into Antonios black Rolls Royce and he drove me towards the dress shop, I was to have it custom-fitted.

I offered to pay a billion times but Antonio refused and even threatened to snap my card if I even attempted it.

We pull up to the dress shop and it was the most gorgeous place I had ever seen.

The building was detailed with stone flowers and pillars that reached the roof, The windows were displaying the most gorgeous and expensive dresses.

Antonio walked with me to the door

''Get the most extravagant dress Laura I want you to get what you want hm do not worry about the price'' He says to me.

''I am a simple girl Ricci I would rather wear Pyjamas but if you insist'' I giggle.