Missing his touch.

Laura West.

''What?'' I ask, trying to not make my voice crack in worry. How the fuck does he know?

''Well, either your fucking or he wants to fuck you. I know my best friend. He is constantly telling me to stay away from you and your bad news. You see, he's selfish, Antonio does not share what he claims as his.'' He says with a disappointed look on his face.

''There's nothing between me and him Luca,'' I say with a disgusted look to help strengthen my statement.

He throws his hands up before stepping backward slowly.

''Look, I'm not forcing anything from you. Just be careful with him he's not a lovey-dovey person.'' He leaves the room not letting me reply.

I let out a loud sigh and grab my tea, walking up the stairs. I have to tell Antonio about Luca confronting me about us.

Us?

I'm really going crazy thinking there is an 'Us' of course there isn't.

I reach the top of the stairs and patter into Antonio's office. With me around, he will never get any privacy but I guess he doesn't mind I've never had him complain.

I walk in and close the door before sitting on a chair across the desk from him, he is on a phone call so I sit comfortably sipping my tea while I study the room.

There are filing cabinets in some corners and a sage green leather chair next to a bookshelf with a trolley of alcohol next to it.

He is talking in Italian on the phone and I cannot understand any of it although it's probably for the best as he sounds angry.

I pick a cigarette up off of his desk before lighting it and taking a drag as I walk over to his side of his desk and he makes a hush motion to me and I nod in understanding before blowing the smoke out lightly towards his face and placing the cigarette between his lips, he looks like he could use it, that's his thing when he's stressed. 

He grips onto my thigh and gives it a tight squeeze as I go to the other side of the desk and sit back onto the chair, continuing to drink my tea. I notice he is now smoking the cigarette I had given him and I watch as his fingers twirl around the edge of his whiskey glass as the ice clinks at the edges.

The room is silent in between his angry Italian words and on the other end of the phone, you can faintly hear another man talking in Italian too.

I sit and wait patiently and he eventually puts the phone down and looks at me.

''Yes Laura?'' He questions taking a sip of his whiskey.

''Luca Knows'' I say with a sigh.

He doesnt explode, he doesn't scream and shout like I had expected him to, Instead he simply raised an eyebrow and shrugged at me.

''Good, at least now he will keep his hands off of you'' He says with a smirk.

''You cannot say that Antonio you do not own me, anyone can touch me.'' I reply snarkily, he can't say I'm his and nobody is allowed to touch me when every girl has touched him.

''You are right, they can do it. Not to say they will survive another minute if they do.'' He places his gun onto the table to make a statement and I roll my eyes.

''I'm going away after dinner for the weekend.'' He says as he gets up.

''Why?'' I say, almost too quickly and in a panic.

''Calm down baby, going to meet your father he says he has a proposition for me and I am intruiged what it might me.'' He says leaning on the edge of the desk in front of me. His whiskey still in his grasp.