Meeting the class.

Izuku ran out of the dressing room not wanting to be later than he was already. As he came out people were just getting to know each other a little better with Aizawa standing nearby waiting for Izuku. '' Good everyone is here. We are going to do a quirk apprehension test to see where you all stand. You will all do 8 exercises and at the end, we will see your ranking.'' This will be fun.'' A guy with big elbows said as he punched his own palm in excitement. Aizawa got a smirk.'' Fun you say huh. Then the last place gets expelled.'' But sir that is unfair.'' Ochaco said. '' The world is unfair. Nature and villains are unfair. Our job as heroes is to fight that unfairness and win. So  just push past your limits and go  plus ultra.'' Aizawa told the young students.

Now, these tests will be a normal test you all have done in high school before the only difference now will be that you can use your quirk. We as a society all act like learning quirks is something only for heroes but it's not logical so here you get used to them.'' Aizawa said getting more people excited. Before they thought this would be a normal competition but now they can use their quirks how cool, But out of fear for Aizawa they stayed quiet.

'' First Test will be a 50-meter run.'' everyone went and then it was time for Izuku to run he was up against a guy called Katsuki Bakugo It was the blond-haired kid from before who kept cursing. Bakugo stood at 1.75 m with lean muscles and Spiky hair. The record time set so far was by a guy called Tenya Ida the same guy who stood up during the exam. Ida stood at 1.82 m and was pretty buff with his legs having a lot of muscles as well as having what looked like engines in his caves. The time was an impressive 3.67 seconds. Katsuki took a running position while Izuku stood straight up with his hands in his pocket.'' I will fucking smoke you shitty extra.'' Bakugo cussed at Izuku who found it amusing how Bakugo acted toward him as no one ever had the balls to say something like that to a prince.

The signal was giving and Izuku used the Pika Pika no mi to go at the speed of light arriving at the spot in 166,78205 Nanoseconds which to everyone around him looked like he just teleported there instantly getting everyone to look shocked as hell. with the robot keeping track of time so say.'' Error'' as it was too fast for it to process. Bakugo even tho shocked still went forward reaching the 50-meter mark in 5,98 seconds.  '' Holy hell how did he do that.'' A big buff guy with thick lips named Sato said. Izuku walked back with his hands in his pockets.

The next test was grip strength he used the Hana Hana no mi ( Flower Flower fruit) To grow more hands-on his own increasing his own strength making him get 600KG of force beating the second place by 60KG. Again everyone was surprised as he kept doing more and more. Making the blond guy called Bakugo even angrier.

The next test was standing long jump many people cleared the box by using their quirks in cool ways. Bakugo used explosions to propel himself forward. A guy that has very sparkly also cleared it with him firing a laser out of his belly button propelling himself just outside the sandbox. Ochaco made herself weightless and also cleared the box, but so far Bakugo had the lead. then it was Izuku's time He used the Bane Bane no mi ( Spring Spring fruit) and changed his legs into springs he crouched down compressing the springs and jumped easily clearing the box and breaking the record.

''What the fuck is that guy's quirk.'' The short purple-haired boy said named Mineta said. Both Mina and Ochaco wanted to comment but as no teacher said anything about this they stayed quiet as well. Both like Izuku but both didn't want to talk to him in case they would anger him or something like that so they stayed quiet. ''It seems very versatile, During the exam would have never guessed something like this,'' Ida told everyone. Ida even tho taking the same exam never saw his face so only knew he was very strong and when the heroes came Ida was off helping other people who got injured while running away so he had no Idea that Izuku was a prince.