Fluff with Nami, Robin, and Pony

Nami sat across from Izuku, Her mind still trying to wrap around the thing Izuku said they could do. It was around a week ago when the girls were lying on Izuku's bed talking about strange fantasies they had. Some were rather tame, Ochaco always dreamed of going to space and being the first woman on Mars. Some like Rumi were just insane as she wanted to make a 1000+ person fighting arena that people all across the world could show up at and then fight for the rights of the STRONGEST.

And then there was Nami. Who always wanted to steal. She did not know why. and it was against her heroic nature to just steal randomly. But she always wanted to. Izuku heard this and made a plan around it. They would go into a random store and steal. They were Royal so they were allowed to do whatever they wanted without problem. And to not make Nami feel bad, they would steal from an expensive store like Gucci. They were making 1000% profit on each and every sale if not more. Nami accepted, She wanted to try it once.

What Nami did not know. Izuku had been calling stores and checking with stores to see if it was okay for Izuku to buy the entire store content, and pay each worker like 5 thousand bucks to steal. The workers would act normally, And Nami and Izuku would steal. He finally got them to agree. Which was why he offered it to Nami. Both hopped in Tank. Nami fidgeted the entire way. unsure if they should. asking Izuku if this was bad. It made him smile but to really live out this weird fantasy they had to make it real.

Nami and Izuku stepped into the store. Nami having a large bag around her shoulder. It just seemed like a place she kept her phones in. The workers noticed it right away. And as they normally would they took a glimpse. making sure nobody stole anything. Nami was scared. She barely touched any clothing. Not looking to seem like she stole anything. Izuku rolled his eyes.'' See it's not that bad Nami.'' Izuku reached down a stack of black hoodies with the Gucci logo. Using the Pocket Pocket fruit. He swallowed the stack hole. hiding them in a pocket. Nami in shock punched Izuku on the shoulder. whisper screaming his name.

''IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING.'' She said scared and worried at the same time. Izuku laughed as he grabbed her hand.'' This.'' With his hand over her, he moved it toward a White hoodie, Grabbing it and quickly putting it in her bag. Her face turned red with embarrassment as a worker walked by. asking if they needed any help. The worker almost broke down in laughter. They had dealt with theft before. People often wanted what they couldn't afford for free. But most tried hiding it. Nami tried hiding it so much, she would look less suspicious if she wore a shirt that said, I steal shit.

Nami had spun to face the worker, her back clutched with a death grip on her back. Sweat poured down her face, her cheeks red in shame. '' Nah I am completely fine, I don't need any help. It's not like the two of us would steal, why even think that we are fine FINE COMPLETELY FINE.'' Nami said. Only making herself look more suspicious. The worker nodded before awkwardly walking away. Izuku strangled to not laugh. Her actions were way too funny. How could the normally collected Nami act like this?

Nami nearly collapsed after she walked away. Almost falling on the floor, Izuku smiled.'' Come let's steal a little bit extra before we walk away.'' Izuku did not plan on taking all the Gucci items. He would most likely just give them away. Nami nodded. She took a deep breath. She started walking toward the pant section. She needed fancy pants. Almost like a super thief. As she walked by her hand trailed over one of the pants. and in a single smooth motion, she slipped a pair of pants into her bag.

It shocked Izuku to see this skill just show up. And Nami sped up. She turned so skilled that even the workers that looked at them, stopped noticing her stealing. She was just walking around and stuff went missing. Nami had perfected her art style.'' Nami This is kind of hot. Not gonna lie.'' Izuku said being honest. For Izuku seeing Nami in her habitat like this was wonderful. Her bright smile and her personality changed. She almost acted like a different person. and before long. Her bag was completely filled with items. Half of the items Nami would not wear, But she more or less got swept up in the excitement.