Bishop takes rook

'' YOU, YOU DUMB-LOOKING FUCKTARD.'' Bakugo loudly screamed. He had just slammed his large gauntlets against the back of the head of one thug, knocking him out.'' Shave.'' The saber Hybrid spoke before using the Ability to shave and just showing up in front of Bakugo. His hand without the thumb was pushed together. The nails aimed together almost like a blade. He trusted them right at Bakugo's neck. Bakugo used Tekkai. he wasn't able to move his arms in the way. But the blade was stopped just inches in front of Bakugo's neck.

Endeavor has a strong grip on his wrist.'' Do you really think, I would allow you free reign? If you wished to face someone, It will be me.'' Endeavor said before using his other arm to throw an extremely fast right hook. If it landed. It would have perfectly landed on the temple of the Saber. Endeavor however just missed slightly. Saber pulled himself back. Pulling his hand back and jumping a few feet back. Smirking.'' CHARRED CAT COMING RIGHT UP.'' Dabi called out, Blue flames around his palms as he jumped out from behind.

Dabi pushed both his arms forward. He spun his hands around aswell. The blue flames turned into a cyclone of flames right at The saber. He spun his tail at great speed, So quickly in fact that it turned into a tempest kick with his tail alone. Cutting the flames in half. Stopping their spinning and advancing.'' Now willing to tell us your name and stop playing around.'' I already did, The name is Who'sWho, I am one of Kaido's Tobiroppo.'' The Saber said showing his large fangs.'' I am going to take you in, And take that blade with us.'' Endeavor said taking note of his appearance.

Who'swho right now was about the same as All Might. While his upper body Was massive, His legs were normal. He wore a simple red suit with a black undershirt, wide open. A large golden belt buckle and on his belt katana sat. The sheath was a pink case with flowers on it.'' Oh, Seems you know it, It's Dagāburēdo. Also known as the dagger blade.'' He pulled the blade out, and unlike the around meter-long sheath. The blade was shorter than the handle. Only around 10 centimeters long.'' Not really a real show ey.'' Bakugo said with a smirk. 

Who's who stabbed his blade forward at high speed? Bakugo barely moved his head out of the way as the air bullet was shot toward him, His cheek was sliced open aswell as his ear, Nearly sliced in half. Bakugo's hand went over his ear, Trying to lessen the bleeding.'' Burnin and Dabi take them and fall back. I will handle this myself.'' Endeavor ordered as he clenched his fist and fanned the flames on his beard causing them to grow in size.'' GAGAN.'' Who'swho moved his head forward as he bit. A fang was fired at Endeavor.

He engulfed his fist in his flames and used a localized Tekkai. Before Punching the fangs. Causing them to vanish.'' Don't just think to beat me with cheap tricks. I am the number 2 hero. Someone like you is not just able to win. Endeavor crouched slightly before jumping at the saber. To speed up Endeavor caused a quick burst of flames from the feet. It doubled his speed He spun around the other side and caused a little more flames to speed up. The punch went right down on Who'swho. He blocked with both his arms crossed. Who's cracked the floor below himself.

Endeavor felt a sharp pain in his gut out of nowhere. As he looked down he saw that Who'swho's tail was wrapped around the handle of the dagger blade and he had stabbed it right into his Gut. The blade was pushed to the guard.'' Oops, seems you need an extra set of arms to win against me.'' A small trail of blood ran down the side of Endeavor's mouth.'' Thanks, Now I got a hand on the blade.'' Endeavor grabbed the hilt and jumped back. The blade is still inside. Endeavor took a deep breath before pulling the blade out.

Normally this would be the last thing you want to do. Remove the blade and blood comes out. So the normal play is leaving the object in, Which stops the blood from spilling out. But Endeavor has a special thing. He bundled a bunch of flames and pressed his flame-engulfed hand against the wound. He Cauterizes the wound stopping the bleeding.'' How skillfully, as expected of the Number two.'' Endeavor wiped the blood away and spit out the last bits that remained in his mouth. This wasn't a perfect fix, Lost of internal stuff was cut, But it kept the bleeding inside of himself which kept him in the fight.