Was the Beast defeated?

Kaido's massive frame easily broke thru the ceiling as he started flying up into the Sky. Most fights had already stopped by now and they had started regrouping in the area in front of the large building. It was then that they noticed the massive Dragon flying. They could spot it was damaged, But they all understood their placement in the order of the world. His loud voice rank thru the entire area.'' YOU FOUGHT WELL, NOW DIE LIKE THOSE BEFORE YOU'' Kaido took a deep breath. A small ball of light formed in his throat before blasting a beam down to earth.

'' BLAST BREATH'' He yelled as he leveled the entire building. It collapsed with Izuku in the mids of the rubble somewhere, Even if they all had faith in Izuku winning. It did not stop some from worrying or even trying to help him. They were all stopped by the Ex Royal members.'' Izuku has not yet joined the Ranks of Odin, The bells of Valhalla would ring loudly at his arrival.'' Yeah, what Bjorn said. If that could kick the fucker in, I would be king of the world by now.'' Jordan joked.

'' Well it seems we mates are gonna have our own party, Cause look at that.'' X-drake was the only one to recognize them.'' T-those are the numbers. It's one of Queen's tests. Deep in the ice in the artic, He found the DNA of a massive race of Giants. He took that and put that into those with Giant quirks. And he created those monsters. 10 Absolute massive monsters of pure destructive force. And they only listen to a select few, Kaido. The All Stars, And Apoo. We will have to fight them.'' HAHAHAHA FUCK YEAH, FIRST I GET TO BEAT KING AND NOW EVEN THESE LOSERS. IT'S JUST GETTING BETTER.'' 

Nami chuckled.'' Yaomomo kinda defeated King if I wasn't mistaken.'' Jordan scowled.'' I don't like you, you know that.'' He didnt mean it, He always had a great time with everyone at UA. Jordan always had a great time with anyone. But right now Nami ruined his fun.'' Well will they come to us or we come to them.'' Nezu wondered as some heroes already stepped up. '' 10 against us. I would say it's unfair, We should really give them a handy cap.'' Well, you losers have fun. I Will make sure none of the shit happens here.'' Wall of Ice.'' Kurao said placing his hand down and creating a wall around the injured ice with only a small gate.

'' WOOOOOO.'' Jordan put on his entire suit of armor again instantly, activating his quirk and going full sprunt for the one that looked like the most fun. It looked like a massive man with horns and a mustache'' INBI WATCH OUT.'' Apoo was too late, Jordan was already on his head and punched him. His entire head recoiled from the force, instantly dropping him to the floor.

''You are not alone here Young Man, I AM HERE'' All Might said coming from up top as he combined his hands into one and slammed it into the top of the next one,'' FUGA NOOOOOO'' Apoo could only yell in terror as two of his strongest force were one tapped.'' GIRLS ARE HERE ASWELL OLD MANS.'' Yu spoke. Going into her large form, Sure she was still smaller, But with a combo set of Punches. which was two to the gut, one kick to the knee, and a sick elbow to the nose the next one fell aswell.'' JAKIIII'' These three alone, took down the massive force.

They were nothing in the grand scheme of things. a scary showing if that. One that wielded a club tried swinging it on top of Yu's head but she easily blocked it with Haki before backhanding Hatcha to the floor, Then with a small step up. She pressed her foot into the back of his neck. Before with force slamming it down. Curb stomping him into defeat. It didnt take more than a minute for this fight to be over. The ending move of All Might is a gut punch to Rokki. For Jordan a flying drop kick into the face of Nangi. And Yu grabs and Crush Apoo in her hands.

'' Oh now I have to kill them it seems'' Kaido spoke, flying over toward the rest of the group. But a laugh was heard from everywhere.'' SHISHISHISHI.'' Steam appeared from the rubble before it exploded off Izuku for the first time ever. They all saw, what they could only describe as a god. Even Kaido stopped flying forward to be amazed at Izuku's new form.'' AHAH, THAT I NEVER KNEW THIS POWERS REAL IDENTITY SHISHISHISHI.'' Izuku laughed joyfully.