Breaking the chaos

The day had been long for many of the students. Kirishima was at Recovery Girl's office, sleeping there as his injuries were very extensive. Bakugo has his ear wrapped up in bandages. While they had stitched him back up. The bandages were required. But both would rather stay in their position than Izuku's. After his man-to-man fight with one of the Top commanders of the Big Mom Syndicate. Izuku was believed to be in rough shape. He was covered in bandages from head to toe. Half of his head was also wrapped up. But that was just what the doctors did to him. Momo had also wrapped him in cloth,

Her arms were tied together and he was being chewed out and yelled at by nearly all of his girlfriends. Each one yelling at him for his beyond dumb actions of fighting it out with a supervillain.'' YOU DUMB FUCKER IF I EVER SEE YOU SO MUCH AS TRY THAT AGAIN, I WILL SLAP YOU SO HARD YOU GO BACK IN TIME AND FIX YOUR OWN MISTAKE.'' Mitsuki screamed at Izuku. Bakugo was loving this. He was more than used to his mom screaming

11 out of 10 times, she was screaming at him for some dumbshit he did. The memories of when he was but a boy, trying to fight high schoolers because they said his light-up shoes looked dumb all too fond. But right now he wasn't getting yelled at.'' Girls, Relax, it's not like I could have died.'' Izuku tried saying. In all honesty, going hand-to-hand against a supervillain wasn't the dumbest stuff he had ever done. Thankfully Kiana had decided to sit out this scolding, Most likely because she was perfectly aware of the insanity of Midoriya blood, Or Royal blood.

'' YOU TOTALLY COULD HAVE, WHEN THE AMBULANCE CAME THEY SAID YOU WERE LEAKING BLOOD AND NEARLY FAINTED,'' Mina screamed with Izuku trying to shrug altho his bandages didnt allow it. Izuku had basically already been fully healed. He had multiple powers that allowed for self-regeneration which he used the second he woke up. But he felt he would earn a larger yelling if he just destroyed the bandages right now. But thankfully before the girls could continue yelling. There was a knock on the door. Ida quickly sped walk toward the door and opened it. showing it was Nezu and All Might.

'' Good evening young Heroes. We have some news.'' Nezu said as he walked in. Hands behind his back as he spoke.'' Today was a great step toward heroism taking the underworld back. This week alone, we have taken down 2 important members of the Big Mom Syndicate. Took down a member of the Beast Syndicate, And even one of the BlackBeard Syndicate. This has truly shaken the underworld.'' Nezu said pride clear in his tone and pride clear on those involved. '' But with each action, There will be an equal and opposite reaction.''

'' The villains will certainly not sit still. But with some rough calculations that I did in my mind. The one we should be most fearful of, Is the Big Mom group.'' Nezu said with All Might adding on.'' for those that aren't aware, Big Mom's crew are her biological children, Both Katakuri and Cracker are her sons And two of her 3 sweet commanders. These facts together mean we took a massive shot at her and her position in the underworld.'' Nezu spoke again as he placed his hands on the coffee table.'' She needs to attack us to show she isn't weak. That is why. Instead, Two days from now, UA will attack first.''

There was silence in the room for a second, shocked at the news.'' B-But sir, some of us aren't fully healed.'' Toru asked meaning both Kirishima and Izuku. Right then, Izuku used the Supa Supa no Mi( Dice-Dice fruit) and sliced open his binds showing he was perfectly fine.'' If I know shitty hair, That idiot will be in the gym tomorrow morning pumping iron readying for a fight.'' Bakugo cracked his neck. Nezu spoke again.'' It's either we wait until we get attacked or we take the fight to them. I will contact other heroes outside of UA, But.''

Nezu looked at Izuku'' It's vital that UA leads the charge. We have been a symbol for heroism, Having trained some of the finest in recent memories.'' Seeing we want more firepower, I think I know a couple of people that love to get their hands dirty.'' Izuku said with a smirk as Kiana gave a soft Oh no.'' Oh?'' All Might asked before it dawned on him.'' The other Royal members should be more than willing to help out.'' Nezu smiled. Please try and make it happen Mister Midoriya, Now then I shall leave you for tonight, Please take care and ready yourself for the attack.'' Nezu said walking away.