A nice serving of whoop-ass.

Izuku threw the rubble off himself as he got up. He wasn't hurt by the buildings but Big Mom definitely had power behind those punches. He dusted himself off before going right into the action. Big Mom had just slapped Izuku away and had started marching over toward some of the fights, She was fully intending to kill them and have this fight be over and the message be sent, But as she moved Izuku got back to her, This time with an attack of his own. Using the Goro Goro no Mi( Rumble-Rumble fruit) To move at the speed of lightning. He was right above her 

'' EL THOR'' Izuku called out. out of the sky, a massive beam of lightning came forth. it covered Big Mom without trouble and engulfed her in a sea of electricity. The move lasted around 10 seconds, But after it dissipated. The ground was black with scorch marks. Indented from the force, But it seemingly did nothing, or well nearly nothing to Big Mom herself. While she twitched lightly at the attack she had no visible injuries'' That stung you brat.'' She spoke her anger and hunger taking effect as her drool dripped out slowly nearly acting acidic with the ground.

'' Guess you also won't like this then.'' Izuku said before moving in front of her face '' 60.000.000 Volt Jamboule'' Out from his arm, a massive thunder dragon came forth. It seemed to have a mind of its own as it flew around Izuku a couple of times before then rushing at Big Mom, dodging the swipe of her haki-covered arm, and slamming itself right into the side of her torso, This time getting a visible reaction as the 60 million volts traveled thru her.

But Big Mom didnt reach her level by being weak enough to be stopped that easily so she swiped again. Instead of Dodging Izuku attacked. While he didnt have the Physical power to match Linlin. He easily outclassed her in smarts.  So as she swiped her hand at Izuku He simply moved with her. He used another move. Holding both his arms out, One down pointing one finger up, and his other arm above that, pointing his finger down. Right in the middle of both fingers was Big Mom's massive wrist. '' MAXIMUM VARI 200 MILLION VOLT.'' In that small area of space, the move happened

Both fingers shot up 200 million volts. As it made contact with Big Mom it traveled around her entire body basically stunning her as the electricity paralyzed her for a moment. Which allowed Izuku to swap fruits and use something that could hopefully do enough damage to her to defeat her. Sadly Haki could still be applied so certain Insta kill attacks were not an option. He knew how, He just had to swap quickly. He jumped up a big before swapping to the Poke Poke no Mi ( Pocket-Pocket fruit) He quickly reached into one and grabbed his Marakumogiri one of the 12 supreme grade blades. Before then swapping fruits again as he fell back down to earth.

------------------------------------------------------

Momo used her metal bat and covered it in Haki as she moved. She ducked low as one of them swung a sword at her. She herself then swung her bat at his knee. This got him down on one leg, Momo then swung it from up high to down low, crashing it into the villain's arms, breaking them as his hand went open and the sword got dropped to the floor. But Momo wasn't done, She had to really stop the villains not hold them. So one last time she swung her bet from right to left, Hitting the villain in the face and dropping them to the floor, missing some teeth, a broken arm, and a nose but knocked out.

But she didn't have time to stand around she had to keep moving.'' KYOKA GO LOW.'' She screamed at Kyoka was fighting two villains at once.  She did so, simply dropping to the floor on her belly, Right in time as Momo had thrown the bat as hard as she could. And while it didnt land how she wanted to, as the butt end of the bat. the stop at the handle landed right in one of their eyes. It had done its job.

Right as Mirio phased into the fight from down below landing a double uppercut on both of them, his momentum and force easily broke both their jaws before phasing back into the ground in order to fight more villains quickly. Kyoka grabbed the bat that was thrown, and Momo created her more used weapon the Tonfa. The sticks she had learned from Izuku and his trainers. Her master of training Gin was an expert in them and used a weighted one. Momo just used a normal one.