The sports festival. Part 4

'' Next contestants Robin Nico and Itsuka Kendo please make your way to the ring.'' Present Mic announced right as Izuku entered the 1A area. Robin got up and made her way toward the ring as Izuku sat down. It was clear that people were already making plans for their match and the people that didn't make it past the second round were just watching the matches.

Izuku looked over to the rest of the arena and saw mostly heroes and Media. He saw a large set of media looking at the 1A area most likely for him. Thankfully when the match started most of them started focusing on the match but still, some were focusing on him. Izuku didn't care that much altho he did find it irritating for his classmates.

Both Kendo and Robin stood in the ring with Present Mic giving the signal for them to start. Robin tried winning the match fast but to increase her speed with her hands she has to close her eyes. As she closed her eyes and crossed her arms and that second Kendo was on her and used an abnormal punch that didn't connect but as the punch got close her hand grew in size making Robin fly backward outside of the ring. Just as multiple hands grew on Kendo at that moment.

Izuku found Robin's quirk extremely interesting as he had something similar but what he found more interesting was that even tho she closed her eyes she had good accuracy. She might have an aptitude for Observation Haki If they would get in a relationship.

As Robin got back she didn't look sad. She did look a little disappointed in herself. Todoroki and Tokoyami both got up and made their way to the ring. Izuku used the Bara Bara no mi( Chop Chop) To remove his head. That freak the hell out of near everyone making Izuku laugh as he moved his head toward Eri to check up on her. She was enjoying her time with the 5 pro heroes.

Eri was playing with the Snakes in Uwabami's hair. While Midnight was speaking to the other ones but not paying attention to their surroundings. Izuku brought his head close to Nemuri without any of the pros noticing. He was right behind her ear and spoke.'' BOO!'' This caused each of the pro heroes to scream and Mirko punched the floating face right on the nose. Causing Izuku to laugh and his headless body to seem as if it reached for his nose freaking the class out again. Mirko apologized to Izuku saying it wasn't needed as their scream of fear was more than worth it. But Nemuri grabbed his head and threw it back toward the 1a area. As the head flew back one of the 1B-girls saw his head in her interest grew.

Present Mic gave the signal for both Todoroki and Tokoyami to start fighting. Todoroki used a large ice attack first trying to capture Tokoyami quickly but Tokoyami suspected something like that and used Dark Shadow to block the ice attack which it did. Dark Shadow broke each of Todoroki's attacks and even was able to attack Todoroki directly being able to even connect with his chin once. Todoroki grew frustrated as his attack kept being destroyed. Todoroki used his fireside and noticed that Dark Shadow became smaller in size. Todoroki used his flames and attacked with a small fireball getting Tokoyami to dodge but Dark Shadow grew much smaller and grew timid.

Tokoroki saw this as a great time and forced Tokoyami to jump back from a large Fire attack. Tokoyami jumped right out of the ring without noticing making him lose the match. Tokoyami looked a little down that he jumped out of the match but as Dark Shadow came toward Tokoyami he was very sad and apologized for losing the match.

Ashido was next up and as she walked out she gave a little wave to Izuku and a wink making Izuku smile a little and gave a wink back. Ashido skipped toward the ring getting a confidence boost from that little interaction. Shiosaki also arrived altho the introduction that Present Mic gave her was not one that she liked. Both got in the ring and waited. 

as the signal was given Ashido sprang into action using her acid to skate to increase her mobility. Shiosaki used her vines and dug into the floor. They sprang back up and captured Mina in a cacoon on vines. Everyone thought that was the match but Ashido used her Acid to melt right thru the vines and freeing Ashido. Shiosaki didn't accept this and had to think of a new strategy as she believed that capturing would be her way to victory instead of opting for violence.