New arrivals at the final stretch.

Izuku was supposed to feel some sort of joy. He had killed the enemy of his family. The man that had hunted his family down. The man killed his grandfather and stole one of his most priced items. Sword in hand he was making his way back to UA. Worried for his family and his friends. How could he not? But there was still a part of something that made him feel annoyed. Perhaps he forgot to control his rage and lost the progress he made with the white hair

But he reached UA quickly enough. And his eyes went wide. It was a massive battlefield. Bodies are dead on the floor. Heroes and villains still brutally fighting. It was done. Izuku was done with all this fighting. He was done with killing. There had been enough death. '' STOP THE FIGHTING NOW,'' Izuku screamed but nobody heard him. It was too chaotic. Izuku would have liked to just knock all of them out with a blast of Haki. But the overuse had been something else. He just needed to take a breath here. He sat down and closed his eyes. 

Use it to recharge his Haki and calm his mind. He knew this was the end of an Era. But with the now death of AFO. The villain Uprising that has happened. other villains will try and take the stage. But that would be a problem in the future. They now had to fix this problem.'' DIE ROYAL SCUM DIE.'' One of the villains noticed Izuku and jumped up to him. His fist turned into nails as he tried to swipe at Izuku. An east European villain. The swipe would have taken Izuku's head off if it landed at least.

But he was stopped mid-air. One of his other hands stopped him. His middle finger floated mid-air. Only to receive a large sniper round thru the chest. Izuku had not moved but he did gain a small smile knowing who showed up.'' Dear, That was very reckless.'' A royal voice said as he jumped next to Izuku. A feminine giggle was then right next to the other side of Izuku.'' Oh I know, But I can't have anyone touch my little Zuzu now can I.'' Inko said as she told her husband. The current King of Asia.'' I know, But I guess I will do my job and break up the fighting.'' Thank dad. I would do it but I.'' 

Izuku just received a soft tap on the head.'' You have done enough. Dont worry. I am still stronger than you. Even if you're getting closer by the day.'' Hisashi said with a smile as he vanished. He had just used Shave and moved to the outside of the Fighting area. Now being in front of the UA 1A dorm.'' Here It should be fine. He looked toward the fight. A war that took place all over UA by now. And Hisashi frowned.

A massive, extremely controlled wave of pure conquerors Haki washed over the entire UA grounds. Everyone felt it as their bodies started shaking and each of them collapsed. Well, the villains at least. None were able to struggle against it. '' Man, Dad is really good with that,'' Izuku said. While Izuku could have done it. He would have needed to stand right in the middle. And he would have knocked out everyone. At full strength of course. And he would have dropped right alongside them., But here his father did it. standing on one side so Eri would have not been affected.

Every basically stopped fighting. Those that were not aware of who just did that turned around, Believing a new villain had shown up just in time to catch them off, guard. But as they looked. They saw Hisashi Midoriya. King of Asia. Wearing a fancy suit. A gold watch. Their eyes went wide open in fear. They were in the presence of the King. They dropped to their knees.'' Sorry, sir, We hoped we did not need your help.'' Shanks said with a bow.'' Well, It's fine. Here Inko and I were going to surprise Eri with a visit. And we notice all this noise.''

The heroes were shocked. Not only were they so close to the king. But to hear him talk about this. A massive war between good and evil. Death and destruction are everywhere. And he just called it noise. He also just stopped them easily. Knocked them all out without a bead of sweat on his head.'' Well, here is my cute little granddaughter?'' Hisashi said as Inko walked up aswell.'' If you could all be so kind, Please arrest all of them as quickly as possible.'' Inko asked in a sweet voice.