A Gentle Step Toward The Festival.

https://www.twitch.tv/the_animenovice

Live writing the next chapter of MoM and then gaming, Join the chaos

'' That is it La Brava, Keep the camera steady,'' A older gentleman wearing a nice suit with a gray mustage said as he stood on the edge of a building, His back was aimed at UA. The more petite woman, While she was small in height, Her curves were anything but small. An extreme hourglass figure as she aimed the camera at the man.'' Okay, Gentle, We are filming in three.'' The last two counts were done on her fingers as the camera started rolling. as they were recording something

'' Hello my watchers, Welcome To gentle's tea time. As always, We have some Tea for you all. As you can see from behind me, We are in front of the all-known and important UA university. The same one our Highness is attending. And for my next video, I GENTLE CRIMINAL SHALL NOT ONLY INFILTRATE UA, BUT I shall also TAKE A SUVINIER FROM INSIDE HIS ROOM, But first, Today we must pour out some justice.'' Gentle aimed down. Labrava walked up to the edge and aimed at what he was pointing. It was a simple convenience store.

'' The owner of this store. He has cut nearly all the corners. Covering expiration dates with on-sale tickets and causing people to get sick. He has also paid multiple bribes and protection costs to the nearby criminals, and police to make the problems disappear, The heroes are unable to act because they have no information whatsoever. Now I do have not that problem, So I will act. I shall be the protector of the innocent, I shall act myself so others will not have to, HAZA.'' Gentle jumped down to the floor, Labrava quickly aiming the camera down as she jumped aswell. 

Gentle caught LaBrava, Before then running toward the store, He broke open the door and jumped in.'' Man, that dude has to be joking right, I don't think it would be a smart play.'' Awase said as he watched the video.'' I mean I would try to fuck with my honey. He will mess them up.'' Pony said with a lovely laugh from the seat.'' I think he is just a troll, There are plenty of idiots on  Youtube and stuff, I am not that worried'' Izuku said as he sat next to Ibara and Yui as Setsuna was laying on the floor drawing with Eri. 

1B had joined 1A in the dorm at the moment. They had all decided to spend one to three days together. Just to strengthen the bonds of friendship and stuff.'' I mean what would happen if he did, I doubt he would get Thru UA, Those new protective measures are no joke.'' Sato said. He had noticed an increase in cameras. This caused Kaina to speak up from the kitchen.'' He wouldn't make it to the dorm, While alot of people will show up. The Royal family has taken more than enough measures for it to be safe.'' Tell me about it, I have seen them all drop by way more often.'' Mitsuki said.

Seeing it was a Saturday she had the day off and wanted to spend it with her boyfriend aswell as her son. So right now she was playing checkers with Katsuki who was annoyed that he kept on losing.'' I mean, They are worried, After such a large-scale attack with such a large figure lost, it's expected that this void would get filled.'' Izuku said being aware of far more gang activity than normal. This Nami and Robin scowled. Because they were too aware of this

While they always had a problem with gangs in their street, The Fishmen quirked gang mostly a problem. Right now they were trying to expend. Thus alot of fights were happening, and protection cost was being raised. Their mother had a hard enough time already. But they wanted to act. They wanted to stop them, The idea was already given to Kamui woods and Death arms, They agreed as you couldn't just fight, They would first gather information and they would take the fight to them, But for now, waiting was the strategy. Sir Nighteye also offered his help.

It was nice and calm for once. Yesterday it was chaos. While the group was able to at least do the dance, It still ended up with Mina trying to perfect it completely. Kyoka and the group perfected the songs. And Izuku helping Eri do her dance.'' Man, I am getting nervous for next week, Totally feel like I am gonna fail.'' Sero said. He had the dance down much to Mina's enjoyment, But all the pressure added up to it made him feel like he was just gonna forget and look like a complete fool.''