In Sickness and In Wealth.

Nejire was moving the fastest. Using her quirk to propel herself forward wanting to fight. While she had already done her fair share of fighting. She enjoyed going on missions. And now her teammates were Nami and Rin. Two super fun quirks with 2 fun people. Nejire was overjoyed. But she was their senior. She had to make sure they would not get hard too badly. That was her job. And a job well done gets rewarded. Hopefully, with sexy times, Nejire really enjoyed Sexy time with Izuku

So as she flew above the rubble straight for DocQ. She started coming up with a possible plan. There was very little known about him so she was advised to hit hard and keep her distance. Something she was more than capable of doing. She quickly took note of where DocQ was and his base equipment. He was not hard to spot. He was laying on top of a horse. He had a large fur coat on and was too sick to sit up. Nejire while not the greatest with observation Haki had a decent grip on it. She could just feel that he was on death's door. 

But His weapon would be an extremely dangerous weapon. A double-bladed scythe. It was extremely large and seemed extremely sharp. Nejire flew far above. Taking a good few looks down to the area she noticed he was alone, but a weird gas surrounded him. It seemed like a fog if anything and was quite hard to spot the closer she got.'' Rin, Nami watch out, there is a gas around him. It's weird and might be problematic.'' Nejire said thru her com. Both Nami and Rin confirmed. They quickly paid more attention and as they got face to face with Doc Q and his horse.

They saw the gas. It was so hard to spot, It blended in with the air. Nami however smirked Grabbing her weapon. The Sorcery Clima-Tact. A weapon created for her by the one and only Vegapunk. It was a small orange staff. orange and white parallel lines with orange knobs on each side. Most of the time, Nobody would be able to really fight with it, As it lacked real length, But with a special metal created by Vegapunk. If Nami applied a certain amount of pressure it would extend.

It was a great weapon for Nami, Because not only did it allow for all sorts of combat. She also still had weather abilities. The orange knobs have technology inside of them which would allow them to heat and cool the air at rapid speeds. A wonderful piece of technology. She grabbed the staff with both hands and squeezed. Her staff increased in the side, going from 0,5Meter. to a large 3-meter size. She swung it upward. Before jumping slightly and slamming the staff down around the top of the forward orange knob.'' TORNADO TEMPO.''  Out from the knob, a whole tornado came forth, aim right at Doc Q.

The tornado seemed to fully cover Doc Q. He was gonna need alot of durability to take a hit that big.'' Hah, we might be the first one done with our fight.'' How about an apple for you kiddies? One apple a day keeps doc Q away.'' Doc Q said in a sickly soft voice as he stood safe in the air. His horse, Had a quirk. It had wings. It was flying. Doc Q showed a basket filled with bright red apples. And he threw one down. Softly dropped down to earth down at Nami and Rin.

While both didnt believe it would kill them. They still wanted to be safe. Both jumped back. and they were grateful. the second that apple landed on the ground. A large explosion took place. Both Nami and Rin took damage from the explosion but nowhere near the amount to put them down.'' Dammit. He is playing with us.'' Rin said as he dropped onto one knee. Doc Q. Smirked. his yellow teeth showing. some missing. He swooped down, his scythe tight in his hand, trying to finish off the down Rin. But he smirked just like Doc Q. His hand turned into a green dragon claw-like form.

He raised it at Doc Q. His fingers stretched.'' How about you take a bite of your own apple.'' Rin said before firing off scales toward Doc Q. Panic was visible on his face. His apples just looked like that. In reality, they were volatile substances, that the second they came into contact with oxygen would become explosive. It would be bad if it blew up in his lap.'' Move stronger.'' He told his horse. The wings flapped and he was off. Save, or well that was the case if Nejire was not there.