Resting Injuries and gifts for victory

It had been a total of 4 hours since the raid on Kaido had stopped. Mostly everyone was resting. Only right now. There were a couple of people that were still on guard. Mostly the Queens guard. Shanks and Beckmen were holding their weapons as they stood at the corner of the room. On the back, you had Izumi Curtis. Kakashi Hatake, and Rayleigh silvers. Izuku's three teachers. Mostly because Izuku was tired. He sat in front of them, Next to him Nemuri. They sat in front of a large table completely filled with food.

Not even normal food. This was mostly meat, large stacks of beef ribs. Turkey legs, Ham, Fried Chicken. bacon, brisket, and more. There was also some other food like baked potatoes, mac and cheese, and some greens. It was a feast for a king. Really as this was all for Izuku. He just needed food to heal himself and to gain more energy, But Kurao had something pressing as he also sat in the room, yet on the other side. as right next to him stood the weird figure that joined them after the raid.'' Soooooo, uhm.'' Eat you dumbass, you don't really need to talk, Just eat we talk.''

Izuku smiled as Kurao knew him so well. He instantly dug in. Grabbing one of the beef ribs and sticking the whole thing into his mouth before a second later removing the bone. Perfectly clean.'' Good, Well it's best if you explained who you are and stuff. I know but it just sounds better.'' The large woman that first introduced herself as Kozuki Oden nodded.'' I go around introducing myself as Kozuki Oden.'' This name Izuku knew. It's a name nearly everyone in the royal family knew. It was a name hard to forget.

Kozuki Oden was the son of a small island king. thanks to his Duty he was bound stuck to the island. as a protector of Wano. The name of the small island. It wasn't until that one faithful day. On a large ship, a man arrived. Gol, D Midoriya. Izuku's grandfather who at that point was a prince. He laughed as he was welcomed. Nearly two weeks after the fact Roger invited Oden. And he accepted, He traveled the world. He went around free as could be. Rogers's main protector. It was amazing, He traveled across the world and one faithful day as he went back to Wano.

Oden died. He was never heard of again. an unknown figure had killed him.'' I met Kozuki Oden once when I was a young girl. My father Kaido was the cause of his death.'' This caused an uneasy silence in the room for a couple of seconds.'' My father killed him, But it never stopped Oden. He remained thru to himself. He took it head-on and never faltered. I chose Kozuki Oden because I wish to become someone like Kozuki Oden.'' Izuku swallowed the food in his mouth as he had a question.'' So are you Trans?'' 

It was a fair question but Yamato shook her head.'' No sir, I am a woman, I am 100% aware of that fact, Nor do I wish to ever alter that about myself. Kozuki Oden is not a man, Nor a woman. Kozuki Oden is a way of life. It's a way of doing what you want and what is right. it's my aim to follow in his footsteps and became everything Oden was. I humbly request  to become a guard of you sir.'' Izuku scratched his head. He really didnt need a guard, But anyone strong was welcome to protect his family.

'' I have no problems with that, It however will depend on if you are of use and if you are not trying to harm my family. Because, if you try and hurt my family. I will remove you from the face of the earth.'' Izuku spoke with conviction. The same or even more than Yamato had for being Oden. She could only nod. She knew that Izuku was powerful. He defeated her father Kaido. He crushed her father like she had never seen. She knew that she would be powerless against Izuku.

Izuku ate all the food, Enough for a large school feast in under an hour and he was back to perfect health. He was at the same energy level as he had before leaving to fight Kaido, It was scary, But it was Izuku. He laughed as he lifted Rumi from her chair. He brought her to the couch on his lap. She nudged her head into his chest as her leg had a cast. She had bribed Recovery Girl to still put a cast on even if it was fully healed. Because she was milking this moment. Her ears slightly twitched as she laid her head down on his chest