Izuku's teachers, School self-proclaimed royalty

'' FOLLOW ALONG KIDDIES. THIS LESSON WON'T BE ONE YOU WANT TO MISS.'' Izumi Curtis screamed as she jogged along with Kakashi, Rayleigh, and Shanks. But it wasn't just them. Multiple of the extra-hero students were following along. They were running along being taught how to fight better. Basically, anyone who didnt fight with their hands right off the bat or anyone who did not fight. And who did the teacher fight? They were going to teach them how to fight with Tomura Shigiraki. Tenko Shimura. A nephew of Izuku Midoriya.

The family on his mother's side left her alone. Nobody saw them as family.'' Now then brat's, Here we are. Now I will go first to show you all hand to hand. I will try not to kill him, So then after me, I believe Kakashi will go. then Rayleigh and we finish with Shanks. So hands, quirks. Haki and finally tools.'' Izumi said as she walked up to the building. She slammed her hands together. Before then pressing both into the wall. It took a single second before something happened but the entire building split apart and made a ring around the area, almost an arena.

'' WHA, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM,'' Shigiraki screamed shocked he was out in the open. Izumi smirked as she cracked her knuckles.'' Oh, who are you.'' I AM TOMURA MIDORIYA, I AM THE BELOVED YOUNGER BROTHER OF IZUKU THE KING, NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP ME.'' As Shigiraki spouted the lies he created to survive Izumi bursted into laughter.'' HAHAHAHA THAT IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I EVER HEARD. PEOPLE LEGIT BELIEVE THAT HAHAHAHA.'' Even in the face of a brutal murderer. a quirk that could turn mountains into piles of dust with enough time. A quirk that was created for killing.

Izumi laughed. Shigiraki dashed for her. wanting to dust her. this way these idiots would perish and understand he is a stronger god than even the brat of a nephew Izuku. As he rushed her at incredible speed. He was on her in a mere second. He was going to dust her. But Izumi was anything but an easy prayer. Twisting her shoulder back. Shigi missed his target. But now Izumi was right on his side. With an open palm. Izumi crouched down slightly. Before twisting her hips to look at where Shigiraki came from. 

With the force that would break Izuku. Izumi slammed her palm into Shigiraki's gut. The force stopped his momentum fully. his feet left the ground, The air pressed out his lungs. He dropped to the floor. Back on his feet. gasping for air. But Izumi still wasn't done. Now that she was basically on his side. She stepped back before turning as far to her right as she could. She leaned her hand back even more before then twisting her hips. Her arm was at 90 degrees as she twisted her hips to the left. 

As Izumi's fist collided with Shigiraki's head. He dropped to the floor. Izumi had knocked him out completely.'' Now kiddies. While our dummy is sleeping. How about we take some lessons from what I have done to cause this reaction.'' Sero raised his hands.'' You just punched hard right.'' Izumi shook her head.'' No. You see. He is taller than me, making his head hard to hit. I lowered him by attacking his gut. Causing his head to enter my strike zone. what is a strike zone.'' Izumi said standing over the still knocked out Shigiraki.

Pony raised her arm.'' Uhm that's from baseball right ma'am? The zone between the hips and the shoulders. The area is most optimal to strike.'' Hell yeah, Points for Miss Amerika, After Jordan I assumed they were all airheads. Seems that is not the case. Yes.'' Izumi placed her hands on the bottom and top of her torso.'' This is the strike zone. Here you can gain a good amount of power and speed. Now then Why did my blow knock him out.'' Yui answered this time.'' The spin?'' YEAH. Finally. A punch gains alot of power from the rotation of the body. I twist my body. Place my feet strong on the ground. So I can gain power from it all. Then I keep my wrist straight. and aim to take off his head. Now Kakashi your up.'' Izumi said walking off Shigiraki who was still asleep.

'' Well, It seems that I will have to wake up our testing dummy. Rather cruel but after murdering so many what can one do.'' Kakashi pulled his hands forward.'' Eart Style Jutsu. Earths hold.''Kakashi placed his hands on the ground and Shigiraki's feet swallowed up as he stood up. He again used different hand signs.'' Water style. Water bubble.'' A small bubble fired out and hit Shigi in the face waking him up'' what, what happened? why does my face hurt.'' Kakashi sighed.