Recovery.

Saying Izuku was worried for Nemuri would be a true understatement. around every 15 minutes Izuku asked one of the nurses how Nemuri was doing and how long surgery would still take. They would quickly tell him to get back into bed and redo his bandages. Izuku didn't like that one eye was covered it made it harder to see depth.

Izuku was a terrible patient. Sure he could have been worse but he was not helpful to the nurses. The nurses however didn't feel as much fear as they did when they saw Izuku first. He was very friendly to all of them. 

It didn't hurt in the 6 times Izuku tried sneaking out when he bumped into his door two times.  Just before the seventh time, Izuku wanted to ask about Nemuri was brought in. Izuku who nearly jumped out of bed to rush to her was sent into his own bed by Aizawa's scarf. Aizawa and a group of the UA teacher entered aswell.

'' The nurses told you to stay in bed, I know cause I asked,'' Aizawa said as he kept his scarf around Izuku who was stuck to the bed trying to wriggle out. '' Young Midoriya do stay still, you  Dont wants to open up any wounds now do you.'' All Might spoke with it calming Izuku down.

'' I just need to check up on her, I will do it calmly, Just let me out before I break the bed.'' Izuku said with Nemuri softly joking in a weak voice.'' He is only allowed to do that with me.'' The scarf released Izuku and he moved to Nemuri's side. '' How are you doing, Can I do anything for you?'' Izuku asked in a soft voice.

'' Fine, Just sore. '' She tried turning to look at him but after winching, Izuku stopped her.'' Dont hurt yourself, You just got out of surgery.'' Yes Nemuri, You should let the prince spoil you for a while.'' Present Mic said with Izuku looking offended.'' Excuse you I already spoil her. This does give me a good reason to do it more.'' He said making them laugh while he gave Nemuri a kiss on her cheek.

'' Nemuri, I would love to stay, but I do not have a lot of time with this news. I just want to tell you that you can take all the time you need to get back to full strength, '' Thank you Nezu, But I need to discuss something with Izuku.'' She sounded worried the others nodded and Aizawa and Present Mic would wait outside while Nezu and the rest would get back to UA.

Izuku and Nemuri sat in silence for a little while. Izuku took a seat in her bed near her legs holding one of her hands. She had trouble with her arms. Izuku could tell. Nemuri always had a powerful grip on his hands, But it was weak and barely there but Izuku knew that would be normal after having two knives stabbed thru your shoulders.

'' Izuku I am scared.'' She said with Izuku seeing tears starting to come out. He got closer ready to face whatever he needed to do.'' I nearly died there, Izuku. I could have died, But that wasn't why I was scared. I was scared that I would never see you, or Eri ever again.'' She said now with full-blown crying.'' Dont worry Nem, that didn't happen and it will never happen.'' 

'' Izuku I was powerless against him. If it wasn't for you I would have died and I would have been the reason the others died.'' She had released her gas and caused everyone to sleep. If Izuku would have been 5 minutes later or even a minute later Stain would have been able to cut them and her up and be gone

'' I know, But that is going to change. I love you and I will never let you die.'' Izuku said now determined to teach her Haki.'' Izuku, I am not sure I want to be a hero anymore. I dont know if I can take the thought of losing you or Eri, But I want something else.'' Anything Nemuri. I will stand behind you with anything you want to do.'' Nemuri stayed quiet, trying to steady her resolve. She slowly moved her hand over her scar.

'' I want a child of my own.'' 

Izuku was silent for a while.'' are you sure?'' Izuku asked Nemuri nodded'' I have been feeling like that for a while, I love seeing us together with Eri. I love us being able to spend time together and being a small little family. But after this fight, I almost lost the ability to get kids. I was okay to wait until after UA. But I dont know if I can. I want us to have a child of our own before I lose the ability.''