before the PLE

Izuku was on his phone on the couch. It was still rather early but for Izuku it was wake-up time, To still let some of the girls sleep, He had moved down to the common room, where he started just scrolling thru social media. Thinking about Mina's suggestion to make a page for himself, he didnt get far in that thought as his phone vibrated a couple of times in a row, He checked it out. First was Yu who added a sleepy pic of herself in the gym working out. Izuku smiled. and texted back.'' Nice and early, Good work.'' with a winky face added on to it.

The second was Rumi who showed that instead of starting her workout, She was already halfway done with it, Starting with a nice good hour of six powers. She showed a dummy that was cut in half with a number of extra holes put in them.'' FUCKING REKT IT, HAHAHAHA'' Izuku was rather shocked at the destruction.'' Damn Rumi, ever heard of not going as hard.'' Rumi responded right away.'' GOING WEAK IS FOR THE WEAK, I GOT FULL FUCKING POWER.'' She texted in all caps with Izuku just laughing loudly as he went to the third texter, one he didnt know.

'' HEY MOTORBIKE DUDE, THE DRONE IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL, DO YOU GOT ANY NEW TOYS FOR ME TO PLAY WITH.'' Uhm who is this, and how did you get this number.'' Oh hahaha, It's me Mei Hatsume, I hacked your info hehe.'' Oh, the crazy mechanic, sister of Nejire right.'' AND INVENTOR EXTRAORDINAIRE.'' Yes sorry that I forgot. But I have some other stuff to tinker with. But before that, How about we get to know each other a little bit first, I still have to apologize for the other day.''

Izuku was talking about the day that Izuku had off from the girls and where he found out about her and Nejire's connection. '' I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.'' Mei shot back not wanting to be embarrassed by the same thing again. And Izuku understood.'' Well then, How about I give you some cool tools that you're able to use to make new gadgets.'' YES PLEASE HEHEHEHEHE LET'S TALK LATER, POWER LOADER FINALLY OPENS THE WORKSHOP SO BYW.'' Mei typed to Izuku before what he assumed was either sprinting out of her dorm or something like that.

But with that, Izuku was alone again, he didnt has anything to do anymore, so he went to scroll on his phone to pass the time. He had already done his bodyweight exercises, Robin, Ida and Momo joined him soon enough, Only Ida walked right out the room to start his morning jog. a double lap around the dorm areas. while Robin and Momo cooked themselves some food. In time the area filled with more people that woke up. One of the most excited was Eri, who came down, backpack filled, clothing neat. and ready for school.

Eri was loving her new teacher Fuyumi, While normally she got half attention from her teachers she now got her full attention, 100% of Fuyumi's efforts were focused on Eri, Helping her grow as a student and a person. Real one-on-one lessons, Going over everything together. plus rewards, If Eri did good, she got rewarded, which could be as simple as a good job, But bigger assignments meant she could do something she wanted. which was drawing at school. She was making drawings for everyone she liked, Some were cute like Ochaco who looked like Kirby, but some like Bakugo looked like a demon. Something he liked and called badass.

But with everyone ready they started moving toward the class. Some less excited than others, Bakugo himself was hyped, They were going to be talking about some exam against extras that he could murder. '''Dammit, why can't we go kill those extra's now for that damn exam.'' Not murder Bakugo, we as heroes should not resort to such things unless absolutely necessary.'' Bakugo nodded.'' AND THAT IS SO THOSE WEAK FUDGING EXTRA'S KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH ME '' Eri laughed at Bakugo both laughing rather similarly which worried Izuku slightly.

But they reached the class where Aizawa and Fuyumi were already waiting for them.'' Hello students, Please sit down so we can start right away.'' They all did so,'' So first off, Today we will have the provisional hero license exam or PLE for short, This will be done at a location off school grounds. In that location, you will face off against other classes in order to get your license.'' He glared as he saw people wanted to cheer in excitement.'' That doesn't make you heroes, It makes it so you all can act in a crisis, Normally you would do this test next year.''