Izuku VS All Might

Izuku started breathing into his forearm with it starting to inflate. It grew in size with All Might looking in confusion at what was going on. He wasn't alone, Everyone was looking at Izuku not sure what was going on.'' Infusing the power all over your body right.'' Izuku spoke as he moved his arm with the large bubble of air going right for chest aswell as it started to increase his size, Izuku began infusing Haki onto his body aswell and stuck a pose.'' Gear 4th Bounce-Man.''

( Green hair and scar on the eye)

Izuku now stood slightly larger than All Might as he lightly bounced on the floor.'' You ready.'' Izuku said waiting for All Might who cracked his back before getting in a stance himself ready for a fight.'' I will not hold back, You deserve to face me at my top, I do hope you can do me the courtesy of the same.'' All Might with Izuku just giving a yeah.

__________________________________

''What the hell is that.'' Ochaco yelled out in shock as her boyfriend grew in size.'' Nemuri was completely shocked.'' no idea, It's the first time I have seen that.'' Kaminari spoke up confused.'' Does he really think that can hold up with All Might?'' Kirishima walked closer to the screen very excited about the upcoming fight. Bakugo and Shoto did the same, Each one wanting to know how strong he would be against The Hero All Might. The number one hero. A hero respected in every country.

_____________________________________

Both stood ready, Waiting for a slight movement in the other as the signal. All Might moved his foot slightly which was the signal. Izuku used the flexibility to bend his legs inward and use the force to push himself forward like Rocket trustees. He flew to All Might in a Milisecend and punched. All Might of course block the punch but the force was enough to kick him back slightly and more than enough to hurt him. But All Might punched back. The force shooting Izuku don't the street like a pinball but Izuku just flew forward again. His fist again clashing against All Might. It kept being the same, Izuku punched All Might which hurt him with All Might punching back again which shot Izuku away but did not really hurt him

Izuku thought to himself.'' This is going nowhere, I can keep wasting my time with this. I need a better way to attack him, Hell I am even feeling those punches.'' When Izuku got an idea right as All Might punched Izuku on the chin making him fly upward in the sky.'' Perfect distance.'' Izuku taught as he pulled his hand back into his forearm while keeping his arm normal, Which caused his hand to bend in his arm, He strained to keep it good, And then he moved right to All Might. Going down like a Rocket, Flying down, He kept right above the ground. Then he released his first and hit All Might right in the chest. While All Might was surprised by the speed of the punch the power itself was unbelievable. It shot him straight back to the gate, nearly going right Thru the gate but he caught himself.

All Might cough some blood at the force scaring Thirteen.'' Are you okay All Might?'' She was worried while All Might nodded.'' I am fine Thirteen, But Watch out Midoriya has some new technique.'' All Might breath out and went right for Midoriya again, Going for punch after Punch, Moving at blinding speeds to hit Izuku who wasn't able to keep up with the punches. It shot him back again this time Izuku was straining to control this new form. He pushed both arms back in themselves.'' KONG GATLING GUN.'' Izuku yelled as he started moving his fist in and out of his arm at high speeds firing dozen of painful punches right into All Might who could just cover up with his arms tanking each punch waiting for an opening.