The King arrived

AFO was looking over the entire thing from a distance. While he wanted to use his Robot bugs again, he believed that an intelligent rat that ran things might be able to piggyback off the frequency the robots used to send the feedback to him to get a message out to the heroes that he could not have.  So here he sat. On the top of a rented-out floor, Using a stolen quirk that allowed the user to multiply their sight by the number of carrots eaten. wondering how today's entertainment would play out.

He noticed Gran Torino escaping. But then again if today's plan would work out they would be long gone and their group would be indebted to AFO. And while AFO could wipe them off the earth without so much as a thought, Perhaps some more durable minions would come in quite handy for when he eventually took his rightful place as King of the world. He took a sip from his glass enjoying the show he basically started. He smirked as behind him he heard a radio call for backup around UA.'' It seems the old bastard has some spunk in him after all,''

Izuku was in the clouds. His anger was at a new level. Villians showed up at his school, entered his dorm, and were looking for his daughter. He wasn't even sure what happened with the rest at UA, were his girls safe, what about his friends or teachers, and how many did they bring. what was their end goal? But Izuku didnt care, He would find that out later after he rips the spine out off all the cowards and beats the group to death with it, but in the sky well above the rest of the City, Izuku rotated himself so he would be facing UA. 

He had to shortly swapped powers, going from the Pika Pika no mi into the Mato Mato no Mi( Mark Mark fruit) He threw a paper from his pockets but because it was marked on Eri, it moved toward the location of Eri, Before he swapped back to the Pika Pika no Mi. He used Moonwalk to move faster right for UA. unable to care what windows he broke as flew past them. Most around them weren't even sure what happened. a single light went by. a couple of seconds later a powerful gust of wind shot by breaking windows.

Gran Torino arrived a little earlier however, He had been underway earlier thus as he arrived the villains had met up completely and were now planning to leave UA with a message, a message written in the blood of the three heroes they had captured before.'' Hold on there Buckaroos. I think it's best for you all to leave the princess and leave, Cant have her crying because of you now can we.'' Gran Torino said as he intercepted them on their way out. The group just look at the smaller elderly hero and they laughed.

'' While these old bones don't move like they use to, Believe me, I can kick all your asses. The only thing is, Can I do so before one of your sick minds even tries to lay a hand on the princess.'' P-PLEASE HELP.'' Eri screamed Only for Yu to shake her by the hair making her scream in pain'' SHUT YOUR MOUTH! If I so much as hear a single peep out of you, I will cut out your vocal cords'' This pissed Gran Torino off But there wasn't alot he could do. He looked over the area. Hoping to find a way to help.

His quick glace over moved to Aizawa, Who was hurt But awake. He was laying in such a way it gave Gran Torino access to his knife. They both shared a look. Before Aizawa gave a nod. Gran Torino knew exactly what he meant. Speed Blitz them before they see it, grab the knife, and free Eri, and flee. They knew that Eri's life was more important than theirs. Not only for their beliefs But also for the world as a whole. Gran Torino took a couple of deep breaths.

He leaned back a bit making the villains believe he would give up, Only to then fall forward and explode forward so fast their eyes were unable to catch up. He was on Aizawa in a Millisecond. where he grabbed the knife. Before then moving sideways just as fast. He was on Yu and Eri. He had two options here and only one was guaranteed. He sliced thru Eri's long hair. As quickly as he sliced her hair, He dropped the knife and grabbed her. Only for a third and final boost, he shot away with the princess save.