Something unexpected

a nasally voice spoke softly as the fight between King and the team of Jordan, Bakugo, and Momo worked together.'' Ne, I might not have to fight King behehehehehe. Doffy will be so proud behehehehe.'' Trebol. One of the top commanders in Doflamingo's army had been hiding in the back. He didnt need to fight the heroes. that wasn't the job he was given. He just had to make sure King lost, and hopefully lost his life. While Trebol looked like a sick old man that was 2 days away from falling over in a grave. In reality that was a side effect of his quirk.

He always had snot running out his nose. His hair and even clothing seemed snotty, But that was because of his Beta Beta no Mi( Stick-Stick fruit) Which made him a mucus person. A person made of snot. Right now he was 49 years old but he had been taking care of Doffy since he was a small boy. Since Trebol was 18. How could they not take care of the lineage of one of the 20 real gods? Not the fake line of the Midoriya's.

'' But to be safe. Beta Beta bullet.'' Like a sneeze, Trebol shot out a small ball of snot. It went just as fast as a bullet. But it had nowhere near the power. No this was a precise shot right in King's eyes. He stopped his vision for a small second which allowed Jordan and Bakugo to fight with a slight advantage.'' Dammit.'' Jordan said under his breath, noticing the second he threw that overhand right. King got something in his eye from the right side. Some fucker was trying to get King to lose.'' Oi Bakugo. I am gonna need to you take a hard hit from King.'' Jordan spoke as he rushed King again.

'' FUCK THAT, I AIN'T GIVING FREE SHOTS.'' Jordan stopped to explain it.'' Look without looking. there is a crack at the back of us. There is someone there who is helping King lose. He ain't a good guy. So dive the walls. Sneak up on his ass and beat him up. It can be a one V One. Just be silent.'' FUCKING HELL. Fine, But never again. next time, I will kill both alone.'' Bakugo screamed before rushing King who had been taking a bit of time in the rubble.

'' OY BIRDBRAIN YOU DEAD IN THERE. YOUR WEEK ASS NOT ABLE TO GO FOR ANY LONGGAAAAAAAHHH.'' King had been hiding in the rubble until one of them got closer'' TEMPURAUDON.'' While in his Pteradon version. King used one of his arms to pull his mask back. His insane amount of force pulled his face nearly flat, causing his beak to retract into his face. Before then letting go causing his face to fling forward at extreme speeds almost like a slingshot. The speed was incredible. the power was devastating as Bakugo was shot thru multiple walls, breaking thru them like they were nothing and was seemingly gone for good.

But Bakugo altho really sore and hurt. was alive. Bakugo sat back up. three rooms he went thru'' Fucking hell.'' Bakugo had blocked the attack just barely by already stepping back. But more importantly by using Tekkai. His chest felt like it got hit by a truck. But he was alive. Getting himself out of the rubble he started walking toward where he knew the extra watcher was hiding. He wanted to kick his ass quickly so he could at least give some payback to King for what he did.

But Momo was already planning on it. She did not hear what Jordan said. So she just saw her classmate possibly get murdered and she was angry. Her anti-Tank riffle fired again. Not against a face or a chest. No Momo was gonna Kill King. She had come to know Mitsuki and seeing they shared a boyfriend there was a love between them. And she was not gonna have Mitsuki's child die like that. King was going to pay. That first shot was placed right against the knee. King instantly buckled to the floor. But Momo wasn't done.

Momo had been using normal Anti-tank bullets. But now she was pissed. She was now using a bullet only really she could make. She liked to call it the slipper. In honor of Inko who was able to take anyone down with just a slipper. During the break, we had seen as much when a villain tried to rob them during their trip around Europe. Inko faster than the eye could have seen smacked the snot out of the thug with just her slipper. So much so that Momo could legit see the fear and sadness everyone felt, For the robber. They had all been there.