Taming the Beast

All Might dropped down from the sky. He had already gone to work. He nearly instantly vanished and went to fight the hordes of thugs. He wanted to face Kaido. Or to face one of the people in command. But this was not a fight to show what he was capable of. He knew he could fight them. But this was a showing that the world was in great hands even without the old generation. The world would be just as well off when All Might would take a day off.

And they were showing it. Toshi ran around and just took out hordes of thugs. It felt like bullying. But bullying the bullies was a fun activity. It all was rather normal until All Might came face to face with someone, not in the battle plans. While All Might had more than enough power to face all the people of the beast pirates And he would not need to know any special techniques to fight them. All Might prefered to study up on his opponents when given the opportunity.'' And who are you supposed to be.'' All Might asked. 

The man would not be awake for much longer, But when he was given the information He would be able to pass it on to Nezu who could then alter his plans accordingly. The man All Might came face to face with. Pica of the Donquixote group. Standing even taller than All Might. Massive arms that nearly reach the floor. Fist twice the size of his head. His shoulders are bigger than even his hands. On the front of his shoulders the tattoo of a spade. and three spikes out of his shoulder. And his armor.

Golden boots with knee guards. A plate on his bars held by leather strips that connected to golden armor at the back. In the middle of his chest. an empty spade of gold with straps attached over his shoulders. Two golden bicep straps. And his helmet. a pure golden helmet. covering most of his head apart from his mouth. in the middle of his face. a star. He looked weird, But he didnt say a word. Pica stayed quiet. He just stared at All Might. Almost like a kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He slowly started sinking into the floor. 

At first, All might believed the floor to be cracking. Under his weight, it would be a possibility. But no. The man was sinking into the floor. becoming one with it. All Might moved fast. He did his fastest. He moved in front of the man. Nearly teleporting with the speed. His arm was already moving. His elbow bent. wrist straight as he connected with a hook unto Pica's chest. Nothing happened for a second. Before Pica was shot in the side. But Pica did not utter a word. Instead, he dropped to the floor. He just sank into the floor faster. Disappearing from All Might's sight.

----------------

'' You are?'' A voice spoke as he stepped out of the shadow. He wore tight leather pants. no shirt showing the large X tattooed on his chest. a leather overcoat with fir lining. With leather gloves attached to the suit. One of his eyes is covered with a band and an X scar on his chin. His hair was orange with a mohawk. He had two weapons on his hips still in their sheath. He stood face to face with the group of Mina. Nejire, Setsuna and Toru. The girls decided to team up and be safe. But they were all startled by this man.

'' W-we are heroes. We are here to defeat you all.'' As the man stepped fully out of the shadows his eyes went wide before he quickly looked around. Seeing Nobody around he went on one knee with his head low.'' My apologies princess. I had not received any information that the likes of you could have arrived. My name is X Drake. I am a marine captain that works with the secret special unit called Sword. I have been undercover in the Beast Syndicate for 2 years now.'' This was extremely shocking news for the four ladies as this was truly the first time hearing of this

'' Uhm.'' They had no idea to react. While they have had some important people greet them like this. And they knew they could ask alot. Mina herself found out as she Jokingly asked to be carried over a puddle by one of the American heroes when they went on a trip. They instantly complied. and the girls realized they had power now. But this was strange. One moment they were readying to fight and Next they had someone bowing down.'' Yooo, What is this? was it something I missed? I see one of ours. he surrendered but said he could fight for hours.''