The Internships. Pt 4

Hi, this is not an update for Royal. More so an update about the Multiverse of Midoriya. I have just finished a 7-week long upload schedule with it. Now I am doing a date chapter for it. It will be the biggest chapter I have done so far. It will be a date for each girl that is present and will be in a relationship with Izuku. But it's going to take me a long time. I have just finished with each 1A girl. and already at 6K words. So yeah it might be 25k words or maybe 30k. But it's also a different sort of chapter with a bit more adult writing. So yeah. it might affect me with writing in general. Also in 10 days, I am turning 23 years old woow. 4 days after Izuku and Mirio. I won't do a birthday chapter for them. I have a plan for that and don't want to ruin it. You are going to have to wait sorry. Now I have wasted enough of your time please enjoy the chapter.

Aoyama had grown as a hero under the guidance of Glitter. Glitter was a real pro at using his quirk and made Aoyama a danger to anyone he would face. Aoyama had also made plans to talk with Mina about dancing. 

It pained his beautiful heart to ash for such a thing but he needed breakdancing lessons. He never wanted such a dance in his arsenal. He would prefer ballroom dancing or something classy but with breakdancing, he could start spin around on his hands or head or his back while shooting out his lasers. It would be a good attack if he would find himself in a large group.

Mina had increased her own flexibility. She could now place her legs in her neck without any pain or discomfort. She had also practiced kicks with BC and found out they if she would use a little acid on her leg while she gives a spinning kick she would spin a little faster thus doing a little more damage. 

Mina also found out that BC can use Tempest kick and Geppo. She was still learning how to use the use Soru. But with Mina knowing the basics she learned the basics of Tempest kick. She could now do a verticle tempest kick. It didn't do much. After only a meter the Tempest kick disappeared in the wind. It would be no use in a fight but this was a start for sure.

Asui had helped in arresting a drug gang that used the waters to mule most of it. She herself only did a little but the little that she did was extremely helpful. Sirius was captured by the gang leader with Asui being hidden in the shadows. 

She didn't want to hide. She wanted to help. She wanted to be a hero. She knew she could never stand up against the gang leader. She was smart enough to know that someone like her didn't stand a chance yet. She was on her way but not yet. So she had to play it save. She jumped out and kicked the villain in the chest making him from Sirius. Both Asui and Sirius called out for the Hero in charge Selkie. 

The gang leader used his squid quirk to shot out a multitude of tentacles to attack Asui. right, when the tentacle was about to smack Asui in the face Selkie shot out the water at incredible speeds. Selkie kicked the gang leader in the face and knocked him out right away.

Both Ida brothers had begun preparing for their Hosu trip. Tenya wanted to show his brother he was going to be a great hero. What better way to show Ida was going to be a great hero than by taking down Stain. He wasn't planning on disobeying the rules But if the change would arrive Tenya would take it.

Tensai was excited for another reason. He wanted to get hold of that Sword from Stain and present it to Izuku himself. He was in no way going to endanger his sidekicks or his younger brother during this But his aim was still for the sword. Tensai wanted the present the sword, not for fame or money, But he wanted to do something for the royal family.

Uraraka had learned under Gunhead for 3 days now. She had already learned a lot from Gunhead. She got very strong in martial arts at least Gunhead martial arts. She enjoyed learning these as it was something she never had the chance to before but she did have interests in even before UA.