the fights are Heating up.

As Ochaco, Shoto, and Kurao waited in silence for their opponent to show up. They believed their plan, or well Kurao's plan had failed. He had not shown up, Not even shown his subordinates'' I guess he isn't here? Or he doesn't care?'' Shoto asked as he looked around. It was weird how there were no members running around. It was just empty. They could hear distant fighting. But then Ochaco shushed them'' Listen. I think I think I can hear a car or motor or something.'' She called out closing her eyes and trying to focus on her hearing.

Shoto and Kurao did the same and just like Ochaco, they heard it. A small very faint engine sound. that was coming closer. Then almost like a speaker was turned on. they heard music. as they heard singing.'' Zoom, Zoom Zoom Zoom. Zoom zoom zoom zoom'' They a voice Kurao could hear clearly. Queen'' If I get thinner, I'll be too popular. So I don't get thinner- That's my kind of FUNK'' They saw him coming now. He was standing and dancing on a small cart that was bringing him. He was stepping from foot to foot. throwing his arms in the air to the side with each step.

Before then raising his arms. Two female dancers followed his lead as he started pumping his arms up and down'' I may look chubby, But it's all muscle, I can sing and Dance- that's my kind of FUNK.'' I'm excited!'' He smirked as he leaned forward. They could all clearly see him. He was a large but very fat man, One of his arms was covered in robot items. A white and black striped cloth under it with a glove. His clothing choice was weird.

While he wore no shirt. He wore overalls. White and Black stripes going up and down. His belly stretched the clothing out. While most were covered you could see a large badly healed scar on his chest, Queen's face was fat. He had a long blond mustage. Purple lipstick. His glasses were small glasses that just covered his eyes. They were held on his head by a black X of sorts that wrapped around his head. He had a cigar lit in his mouth he was smoking and he looked bald apart from the extremely long blond-haired ponytail tied up in sections

'' WHO CALLED ME FAT AND DUMB? THOSE ARE INSULTS YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE FOR.'' Queen said as he stepped off his cart.'' I did say it was gonna work. No need to thank me.'' Kuaro said as he calmly walked up to Queen.'' That was me, I do think you are nothing but a dumb, fat loser, who rode the legs of Vegapunk to seem smart, before then fleeing like a scared little girl to Kaido for protection. Fat speaks for itself, I mean I doubt you have seen your willy in some time now.'' Kuaro said with a smirk. He was fully annoying Queen just like he wanted.

While Kurao could not win all fights one on one. One thing he was very good at was pushing certain buttons to give him the edge in a fight. It's how he was able to defeat Jordan before while grossly outmatched in strength. He just attacked Ego. While with Some like Izuku that was nearly impossible. Because Izuku didnt really have an Ego. Half the time he was uncertain he could do something but acted with confidence. But with Izuku to gain the upper hand. you play on emotions.

Queen quickly got affected by Ego so Kurao doubled down. Insulting his manhood was the bring. Queen raised his fist and wanted to bring it down. Kurao just stabbed his arm forward'' Ocean of frozen memories.'' Kurao said as he encased Queen in a block of ice.'' Now then. Guess we are done for today haha.'' Kurao said as he casually walked back. He had just captured the number 3 of the group in record time. But Queen was number 3 for a reason. If anyone with a fast ice quirk would be able to just capture him, He would have died years ago.

But Queen was smart. Whenever he noticed he could lose in some way. He worked on changing that. It was most visible in his arms. When Queen was younger. He looked up to Vegapunk. He was a man smarter than anyone else. He had spent years studying and with his quirk. He remembered nothing. Years were spent altering certain actions. Stopping immortality. Altering the human body. But Those were stopped. the grandfather of Izuku had heard of Vegapunk's actions. And while he knew these actions were coming from a place of good. They would be used for evil.