Multiple Relations?

Quick question to everyone. I am thinking of changing my upload schedule to be a bit more chaotic. This would involve that I upload when I have 2 chapters written. I would still upload once a week but it would be at least once a week. So let's say I write 4 chapters right after each other then I would upload 3 chapters and keep 1 chapter as a backup so that if I can't think of what to write next week I would have that to upload. What are your thoughts about this I would love to know?

As Izuku got back from the police station he thanked the Detective that brought him and entered UA. As he entered he was met with Midnight who dragged him to Recovery Girl to get checked out. He got checked out and only had a few cracked ribs that were quickly healed by Recovery girls quirk. He then went to Nezu after thanking Recovery Girl. With Nezu he just gave all the info he had on the villains such as how they looked how they acted and what their quirks could be. Only 2 villains escaped but the goal was to still capture all of them.

Izuku also informed Nezu about the sword that he took. The police had it at the moment but after they are done documenting it they would give it back to Izuku who requested the sword would be given back to him. The sword was named Shigure. 

Shigure is a normal katana with a blue handle and a blue guard with a four-petaled design. The blade itself is normal. The sheath is elaborate, with the first half with a green and bumpy design, while the second half is white and smooth. There are circular designs embedded on the entire sheath. ( Tashigi owns this sword in the anime and manga of one piece.) 

Nezu wondered why Izuku wanted such a sword for himself and asked him about it.'' Excuse if this comes over rude by why would you want such a blade?'' Well, Shigure is one of the Meito. As you all might know the Meito are known the swords that were crafted with such skill that they are the strongest swords in all of Asia. In the Meito are 4 ranks of grade. you have the lowest grade these are called Grade swords. Shigure is one of these blades.'' As Izuku explained this he was interrupted by Midnight.

'' But if it's the lowest grade of swords why would you want it?'' She asked '' Saying it the lowest rank out of the Meito is like saying the last place in the Olympics. They are still extremely well made and strong. It said that even the grade swords can cut steel like butter and are strong enough to block and deflect cannonballs. after the Grade sword, you have the Skillful grade there are 50 Swords in that grade with many of those blades holding enough power to cut down trees and even houses in 1 swing. after the skillful grade, you will get into a Great grade. These blades were extremely strong and durable. Sharpness surprising the other grades. With there being only 21 of them around Asia. After that, you have the highest rank. The supreme grade. Many believe that these words were not made by man but rather were gifted by the gods. It's said that those blades could cut mountains as if they were paper.''

Many of those blades got into the hands of villains and my wish is that no evil will wield one of them.'' Izuku finished with the teacher's understanding and even telling Izuku that if they would ever get their hands on one of them they would make sure that he would receive them. Izuku thanked them and was told he could return home. 

== Friday==

It was the day of his date and oh boy was he happy. The entire day he was seen with a smile. Ever since his class found out his secret he stopped wearing his mask in class. He now wore it outside of class such as during lunch or free period. His classmates were distant but he expected that much. Uraraka and Mina were now the main ones he had contact with as they knew about his secret the longest but he hoped that in due time they would act normal with him.

his classes were over normal. The teachers acted how teachers should and it was only weird for the first couple minutes of each lesson. His classmates all acted differently. Ida still used Prince to talk to Izuku in class but thankfully everyone used Shimura outside of class if they talked to him. two who acted like nothing changed were Shoto Todoroki and Eijiro Kirishima. Shoto acted normal. Kirishima became friendlier with Izuku.