Chapter 11 - The Chase

A/N: Sorry this chapter took a while..

Hope yous' all had a good Christmas & Have a good New Year! xo

Klaroline in over a months time guys! :') Fangirling!

-----------------------------------------

(Rebekah's P.O.V.)

Caroline has been gone for a while now and we are all starting to worry. Kol sat lazily the couch watching football, I was standing by Nik who was pacing around the room worrying.

"Maybe she ran back to Mystic Falls..." Kol laughs, jokingly.

Even though Kol was joking, surprisingly Nik took it very seriously. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder calming him a bit.

"She wouldn't.." I spoke softly. His eyes soften but is still quite cold. "Trust me. She was willing to travel to world with you for goodness sake!" I smile, dropping my arm.

"Well then where the hell is she?!" Nik growled, startling me a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Caroline's P.O.V.)

My eyes widen open only to realize that I was locked in an animal cage. When I touched the bars, it stung my hand so much that blood escaped. It quickly healed and I looked up to find the same guy that attacked me. This time he was holding a toy guy with water filled with vervain on it.

"Make a move & I'll shoot blondie." He says, sternly.

I feel my pockets for my phone but no luck. I look back up finding this man dialing somebody on my phone.

After a few rings somebody picks up.

"Niklaus!" the man says cheerfully, "It's Mason, long time buddy."

"Where is she? What have you done to her?" Klaus replies on the other line.

"Relax mate, I'm still deciding.." he smirks at me.

"I will kill you & everyone you've ever met." he hissed through his teeth on the other line.

"Yeah, okay. Do that & your girlfriend is dead." Mason laughs, "And to prove it to you..."

He holds the phone up & starts squirting me with his toy pistol. I scream at the pain as each drop lands on my skin.

"Please stop!" I cried out, loud enough for Klaus to hear on the other line.

Mason then ended the phone call, leaving Klaus even more furious than ever.

This is not going to end well.

After regaining myself I slowly stand up, "Why are you doing this?!" I shout.

"I told you, I want revenge." He smirks as he squirts me once more. I collapse on to the ground and yell even louder until Klaus barged in breaking the door down.

"Caroline.." His eyes & mine met. He saw the pain coming from me & he then quickly attacked Mason, whilst Rebekah unlocked the cage.

"Wh-" I stutter, "Why doesn't it hurt you?"

"I deal with the pain.." she says, opening it & helping me stand on my feet. "Come on, Kol will block them off while we go back to the hotel."

I glance back at Klaus one more time before I flashed off with Rebekah. I winced in pain as Rebekah carefully wiped off the vervain on my skin.

"Jeez, this type of vervain is pretty strong," Rebekah complained. I close my eyes and just imagine of something else to take the pain away.

"..All done."