Chapter 35 - Reliving

"Shut up. You're going to wake her up.." Somebody whispered loudly.

"This wasn't part of the plan. Marcel will kills is if he finds out." The other person says. Marcel? Who is that..better yet, where am I?

"Where is Klaus?" One of them spoke.

My eyes shot open at their words & sat up instantly. I was in a basement, everything was slightly dark. My eyes wondered around what my body was laying on, it was an dirty old mattress that hadn't been clearly thrown around the dump and no not in a 'mattress has been sleeping around way' - Although that did make sense. I immediately jumped off it & faced my kidnappers. Surprise, it was Hayley and Sophie.

"What did you do to him?" I asked directly. Hayley look at Sophie in a way & she smirked.

"Get it through you head sweetie. Klaus is dead. Gone. Done -"

I jumped for Sophie & she fell to the ground. She quickly managed to get back on her feet and was about to attack me when Hayley pushed her back, "Pregnant remember?!" Haley proclaimed.

"Right." Sophie exasperated and straightened herself up, "Get her out of here Hayley."

Who does she think she is? I'm not some kind of prisoner- oh well technically I sort of am- but thats not the point.

Hayley nodded and walked my direction, she linked her arms with mine and dragged me upstairs. I tried to wriggle out of her grip but she was surprisingly strong. We entered a very well built kitchen. Near the walls leaned chocolate brown islands with a stainless steel stove. Right in the middle of the room was a sink with more islands & 3 stools in front. My eyes wondered to the painting on the opposite side of the kitchen. It was a vampire & slaughtering a wolf with its bare hands.

"Why are you here Hayley?" I blurted out. She glanced at me, her eyes filled with frustration and fear.

"I- I'm stuck here." She looked down.

"What does that mean?" I asked automatically.

Before Haley had time to reply, Sophie walked into the kitchen looking like she's seen a ghost. Well it wouldn't be very surprising, considering that she is a witch.

"What's happened?" Hayley asks curiously.

"Marcel found out. Were dead if she's not gone in 5 minutes!" Sophie exclaimed.

Hayley looked worked up now, I took this opportunity to unlink myself from her & I quickly ran to the nearest closet I could find. Sophie and Hayley's footsteps were not far and soon enough I saw their shadows.

"Stop being a child and get out of there!" Sophie snapped.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not leaving until I have Klaus with me."

Hayley and Sophie both groaned and started mumbling softly so I couldn't hear. I even tried to use my vampire hearing but the baby in my stomach was making it a little difficult. After a few minutes I heard the front door open roughly.

"What have you done?" A low sexy voice roared as he walked into the living room.

"I-It was just a slight change of our plans but she's gone now." Sophie stuttered. I snickered at the thought of Sophie being completely intimidated by this man- which I'm just going to assume is Marcel.

"He knows you know. He saw her and thats just made him furious!" He snapped at which I assumed was Sophie and not Hayley. I don't know what he looks like but I can imagine Marcel towering over Sophie.

A silence fell through the room and I heard someone pacing back and forth. "Who brought her here?" He says more calmly. "I was specifically clear about the new instructions."