Chapter 24 - The Reunion

A/N: After 2 chapters of no Klaroline, hopefully this will make up for it ;)

enjoy my lovely readers!

_____________________

From the look of Katherine's face, Haley must of done something that truly pissed her off. I, myself have never really personally met this woman but I have heard stories about her from Tyler. She is a two-faced backstabbing bitch.

I frown as Katherine storms up to her, I stay where I am but listened to their conversation.

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't just kill you right now." Katherine growled as she took one step closer, over shading Haley.

"I know where to find Klaus." Haley gulped & then tilted her head towards me.

I'll admit I was intrigued. The 3 of us find our way outside the diner & into the parking lot. Katherine was leaning on the hood of her car while Haley was opposite her & with me being in the middle. Just incase a fight breaks out.

"Tell us.." I start, "Where is Klaus?"

Haley crosses her arms & eyes me, "For a price."

"Of course." Katherine remarks. I turn around & see her roll her eyes. "We don't have time for this."

Within a second Katherine rushed to Haley, grabbing her neck until her feet were slightly off the ground. "Good bye Haley."

"Wait!" Haley managed to choke out. Katherine was all ready, she had her fangs out and everything. "He- his in San Francisco." Katherine smiles & dumps her back onto the ground.

"Well.." She pats her clothes as if it nothing ever happened, "That was easy, lets go."

I confidently smile & follow Katherine back to her car. Just as i open the passengers side I hear Haley's annoying voice once more.

"Pathetic thats what you guys are. You are seriously chasing your ex lovers all the way to California?" she scoffs.

I face Katherine who was now full if rage. She turns to me & I shake my head, "She's not worth it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San Francisco turned out to be a very nice lovely city. After merely compelling our way to a perfect hotel room with the perfect view, Katherine & I went out to hunt.

"So there's this pub that I use to always go to.." Katherine explains as we walk down the street, "I had some witch friends there, maybe they might be able to help."

Before I knew it we've reached the pub. I push the doors open & find what I had just expected. Faded paints on the walls, almost rotted tables, dirty un-mopped floors but the bar was surprisingly clean though. We make our way to the center of the place, which is where the actual bar is place. It wasn't long before a young woman, probably in her 20's walked out.

"Katerina." she warmly smiled, "long time no see! how are you girl?" she hugs Katherine & she returns the favor.

"I'm good Greta." she smirks & then turns to me, "We are trying to find-"

"Klaus." she finishes as she smiles at me, "He has told me quite a bit about you. wow, you are even more beautiful in person."

I was about to thank her for the compliment when Katherine interrupted, "Next to me of course," she winks & we all laugh.

"Anyway, Klaus & Elijah usually come in after hours so if you wait maybe you guys will catch him." she smiles & walks behind the bar.

Katherine turns to me & gives me a doubtful look, "Are you ready for this?"