Chapter 25 - Baby, Don't Leave Me

A/N: GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Ha, i'm so sorry for the incredibly long wait! You've probably forgotten the story, well guess what! Its my holidays! yay! i'll write more often (no promises though cause i'm lazy)

anyway, Caroline & Katherine travelled together to find Klaus & Elijah. When they found them Caroline & Klaus had an epic reunion then Caroline asked Klaus to go back to Mystic Falls with her.

------------------------------------------------

He looked to Katherine & then to me with a smile, "Of course.." he seemed hesitant but he said okay & thats good enough for me. I put on a t-shirt nearest to me & walked up to him & kissed his cheek.

"I missed you so much." I whisper as he embraces me.

"Ahem." Katherine stood there awkwardly. "I'm gonna go.." she utters before walking out.

"Well.." Klaus claps, "We should get going then."

I smiled & giggled slightly, "You're urgent, can't we stay the night?"

"No!" He almost shouts causing me to cringe. He clears his throat, "I mean, why wait?" he says more calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of my hotel with a grin on my face. Klaus left earlier, he said he will just meet me back at Mystic Falls because he had some business to do. I decided to catch up with Katherine & see how she went with Elijah.

I searched up her name on my phone and pressed 'call'.

"Where are you?" she says as soon as the line picked up.

"Well hello to you to!" I giggle. I'm in a very great mood & I don't want her to spoil it.

"Meet me at the bar, right now." she replies before hanging up.

I grumpily shove my phone back into my pocket and groan. Since when was she the boss? I quickly reach the bar & spot her sitting with Elijah.

"Guys.." I rush over and sitting down between them, "What's going on?"

"Niklaus, Caroline." Elijah responds with all seriousness in his tone. I gulp and nod for him to continue. Problems just never seem to disappear. "He must stay here for now."

"Why?" I tilt my head.

"They're trying to fix Klaus's mistake." Katherine explains.

"Huh?"

I order a drink from the bar & take a sip, this seems like a long story.

Elijah sighs, "Perhaps its best for Niklaus to explain this to you."

"What?!" I say angrily, "You tell me all this just so you don't tell me! This is ridiculous! Just tell me!"

"It is not my business to speak about this!" Elijah snaps back.

"I don't care." Katherine shrugs, "Klaus knocked up Haley."

"Katerina!" Elijah shouts furiously.

I blinked once, and then once more. He- no, they didn't even sleep together. How is this even possible?

"Wh-"

"Caroline, it is not true for sure." Elijah confronts me, "That is what we are trying to fix but ever since you came Nik has been avoiding it."

I shake my head, "No it can't be true because if it was they would of-" I breathe heavily, "Oh my god."

Klaus slept with Haley.

I look at Katherine & Elijah who both looked at me worriedly & I shoot them a convincing smile. "I have to go."

I waited until they both nodded before vanishing into thin air to where Klaus was staying. It was a little brown cabin just outside of town, away from civilization. I understood that seeing how he was a vampire and all. I literally banged down his door until he rushed and opened it.

"Caroline, I thought we-"

"Did you sleep with Haley?!" I shout fiercely. No words could describe what i'm feeling right now. As a vampire my emotions are bursting through the roof. It feels like theres a volcano in my head just boiling furiously waiting to pour out, but at the same time I felt hurt, It felt like that my heart was just hanging by a thread & if he answered this question wrong, it will just break.

"Where could you have possibly heard that?" he asks. He was mortified, and i got my answer.

I gulped down the lump in my throat because i could feel my tears creeping in my eye, "Why?-" I couldn't speak, so I flashed away. I went back to the motel.

Katherine opened the door & saw my face immediately, "Aw, it was true wasn't it?" she says with sympathy.

"I- I just want to go home. This was just a waste of time." I looked down as I walked passed her. Katherine followed me inside and crossed her arms.

"Why are you so upset? its not like you guys were together when he slept with her?" she points out.

"It doesn't matter!" I sigh. I turn around and throw my hands in the air, "If the - well you know - " I gulped, "Baby was his, I couldn't possibly ask him to drop everything and run back to Mystic Falls with me. Thats not me, I wouldn't do that."

Katherine slowly walked to me & looked at me with empathy, I never thought she was a hugger but I was wrong, she hugged me. And it wasn't a friendly hug, it was more of a comfort hug. Maybe she does have a heart. I poured my eyes out on her shirt for probably five minutes.

"What am I going to do?"

-----------------------------------------

A/N: *insert drum roll here*

Do you think Caroline is ready to be a step mommy? Ahahaha, stay tuned guys!

Comment what you think she will do, stay with Klaus and help him figure this out OR run back to Mystic Falls?

and remember

VOTES, COMMENTS & possibly FAN!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo