Chapter 19 - Old Flames

Having a shower at the Mikaelson's was like being in shower heaven. Firstly their bathrooms were huge & secondly the water was also like a massager. I've never felt like this at home, I feel like I'm cheating on my shower at home. Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

I turn off the shower & jump out of it while reaching for my towel. I wrap the white dry towel around me & head out of the en-suite and into my man's room where most of my clothes were.

"Remind me again to why I'm staying here?" I ask, walking behind him. He turns around, with a smirk on his face and wraps his arms around my waists.

"I enjoy your company." he replies.

"Mhm." I smile at him sweetly and give him a peck on the lips.

I pull out of his grip and walk past him to where my clothes were laid. Before I dropped my towel I gave Klaus's a look, he pouted but eventually left. I can't believe his all mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I've decided to wear my floral dress with my denim jacket & a pair of knee high black boots. I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen which is where I found Klaus and his siblings having some breakfast. Okay, that is not a sight you see everyday.

"Well this is.." I hesitate, walking over to Klaus who was standing by the counter. The rest were all sitting down on the dining table sipping on bloodbags. "..New."

Kol chuckled, "Don't get use to it."

"Precisely." Elijah agreed, "This is very rare for us, acting like civil human beings."

"So enjoy it while it lasts Caroline." Rebekah smiles, pulling up a seat for me next to her. 

I sighed & sat next to Rebekah. I smile politely & grab a bag from the middle of the table & start slurping it down before I realized something. "Are you going to eat?" I ask Klaus who was still standing.

Now that I've had a look, his body seemed tense..like his hiding something.

"I'm alright love." he smiles smugly.

I don't quite believe him, but I'm going to drop it for now. Besides I have to concentrate on how on earth am I going to make it through today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a lovely breakfast with the Mikaelson's, I headed off to school. The first person I spotted was Bonnie walking with Jeremy. I locked my car & jogged over to them, blocking the entrance inside.

"Please hear me out." I begged.

"I just want to know," Bonnie says, "How long has that been going on?"

"Well-" I dragged on,"since I kissed him in Paris.."

"Wait, you guys kissed?" Bonnie exclaims, "and you didn't tell me?"

"I thought Elena told you!" I protest, looking at Jeremy who seemed so confused.

"I'm gonna head to class." he added before walking off.

"What's his problem?" I ask, as he walks away. It looked like he was pissed about something but I couldn't quite tell.

"We had a fight." she sighed gloomily. "At least I tell you things."

"I'm sorry!" I plead. "I really am."

"Look, if you want to be with Klaus I won't stop you. But I'm just worried about your safety." Bonnie says. "He's a psychopath."

I smile warmly remembering the moments I've had with Klaus, "His different with me."

"I just hope that is true." she adds.