Chapter 18 - Give Me Love

Who would of thought in my entire existence that someone would ask if I was in love with a thousand year old vampire. I blink once & then stare down at my hands that were tied together.

"I am not sure." I whispered, of course I knew that she would hear me. I go deep in thoughts thinking about her question. Sure, I may have had some feelings for him but love? I'm not very confident about using that word..yet.

I am awakening from my thoughts yet again after a loud 'bang' echoes through the house. In fact the sound was so loud it popped both my ears. I look up and listen for any traces of footsteps. Luckily for me I heard one coming towards, well..me.

"Help!" I shout as loud as I can. I begin to fiddle my way out of the tie I'm in. The footsteps are getting heavier & soon I hear a door pushed open. 

"Its time to leave." Rebekah's face showed up in front of me. She forcefully grabs my right arm and flashes us both to the woods nearby the mansion.

In the distance I spot a light which seem to look like fire. oh my gosh, it's the sacrifice. I begin to panic and wriggle myself out of Rebekah's grip but she was too strong.

Bonnie, along with her mom Abby were standing in the middle of the ring of fire. I gasped, "You are helping her?" My eyes showed her that I was confused along with hurt.

Bonnie glared at me seriously and I understood what it meant. She had a plan.

My whole body relaxes for a second & is tensed up when I hear Klaus's footsteps behind me. Rebekah's smirk widens into a grin & she twirls around, taking me with her. I winced in pain as she holds me hostage behind her.

"Leave her out of this mother." He orders as he takes a step closer to us.

"I will let her be if you stop running." Esther loosens her grip and then cooly pushes me towards Klaus. He catches me and without hesitation I throw my arms around his waists and hug him. His arms wrap around mine and he turns his body slightly protecting mine.

"I will do what you want, just don't harm her." Klaus says. I look at Rebekah and then up at Klaus, his eyes screamed pure hatred & at this point I was unsure of what he was going to do.

"I only ask for one thing and you know what that is." Rebekah smirks.

Abby steps out of the circle with Esther's body and places her onto the ground. I look over to Bonnie who was doing a spell of her own. What is she doing?

"But first, I need to be back in my own body." Rebekah walks over to Esther's body & kneels down. Abby starts her spell, Rebekah's attention all to her now.

"Listen." Klaus speaks, startling me. I was still hugging him tightly and I glance up so that my eyes meet his, "You need to get out of here."

"What?" I snap, "No!"

"Caroline.." Klaus growled, "Just promise me that what ever happens that you will not run back here."

"I'm won't leave you!" I shout, tears streaming down my face.

"I won't be able to protect you!"

I grabbed onto his shirts and just sink my face into his chest, lightly punching his chest. By now my tears were coming out non-stop and I couldn't care less. "I'm not leaving."

Klaus places his hands on my neck and rests his head on mine. "Caroline, please do not force me to compel you.." he whispered.

I shake my head and step back, knowing that he will do anything to get me to leave. I gave him a convincing nod before vamp-running out of his sight. I stopped after I was sure he knew that i was gone.