Chapter 28 - Dey Jah Vu

A/N: So this chapter has some very unpredictable story lines, so enjoy it :-)

-------------------------------------

Elena may be my best friend but so is Stefan. Here is is so exquisitely joyful and it is based on a lie. I have to speak to Elena, she has to know what she will do to Stefan if he ever finds out. "Where is Elena right now?" I ask

"Oh she's headed home, why?" Stefan responds curiously

I smile, "Just to congratulate her.."

Stefan folds his arms narrowing his eyebrows, "Caroline I know that look."

"Don't worry.. I won't say anything.." I say and then i headed to Elena's. Lucky for me her door was always opened. I was about to walk into the kitchen when i over heard her having a conversation with Damon. I had to listen...

"I love him, Damon.." Elena speaks.

"But that kiss, i know it was real. You were there Elena, it had to mean something." Damon responds.

"I know, and it did in someway and I will always-"

"Oh don't give me that speech. You kiss me then say it meant nothing and then you go to me a few weeks later and talk to me about your confused feelings then go off marrying Stefan?!" he scolds, "Come on Elena.. I love you."

I shouldn't be staying for this. I was heading for the door when I heard footsteps walking towards my way.

"Caroline, what a surprise!" Elena chirps. I turned back around to face them & shot them an innocent smile.

"I'm gonna go see how Stefan is doing.." Damon murmurs and then vamp speeding out.

"You heard?" she asks. I nod before walking to her and hugging her. "I want to marry Stefan, I love him."

"Yeah, but sweetie to be honest you are only 18, you don't know, you could love a guy in Paris." I explain, "I'm not saying Stefan isn't your true love but like i said you are only young."

She closes her eyes and I hug her again. I've known Elena for a while now & I know that face. She is confused, she doesn't know what shes doing & I think that Stefan caught her by surprise when he proposed.

"I guess," she gulped, "I have to talk to him.." she says quietly. She was about to head out the door when she turned around back at me, "I'm sorry, I didn't even ask.. How are you doing? You know with Klaus?"

Klaus. Damn, I was sure i was going to make it through the day without thinking about it. The way he lied about Haley and then the baby, I guess i couldn't avoid it. "Its fine." ..and yet somehow i did, "You go to Stefan, one problem at a time right?" I chuckle awkwardly.

I knew she didn't believe me but she nodded anyway and left. Afterwards I quickly dialed Bonnie's cell. She wasn't answering. Odd. I dialed once more & no reply. So i did what any good friend would do, I quickly went to her house. I knocked on the door, no answer. I used my vamp-hearing senses to see what was going on. I heard voices, a guy.

I smiled wickedly, "Come on Bonnie, I know your in there with someone." I giggled. I heard her sigh deeply then walking to the door.

"Alright fine," she sighed, "I've sort of been seeing someone.."

"Oh my gosh who?!" I grin. This was new, Bonnie had never really expressed her love life to anybody! She always seemed to bottle those emotions up.

"Well-"

"Well I guess the cat is out of the bag!" a young british man spoke from behind the door. Oh no, no no no- I know who that is. Just like that Bonnie stepped aside only to show a very amused Kol Mikaelson.