Chapter 14 - Taming The Vampire

For my date with Tyler I decided to wear my dark red dress that went up to my upper thigh showed every curve in my body. My hair was left down & curled. It was a bit cool outside so I also wore my slightly warm cardigan. I hear Tyler beep his horn just as I place my lipstick in my purse.

The whole ride there, all I thought about was Klaus. Where he was, what he was doing & If he saw me right now- what would he be thinking. I want to believe so badly that he did feel something when we kissed, he had to. It felt too real for me.

"Were here." Tyler says, releasing me from my thoughts. In front of me stood the restaurant that was just outside Mystic Falls. As we walk side by side I notice inside was extremely packed. I look over to Tyler who was smirking.

"I've made reservations."

"Oh good." I smile & he opens the door for me. How sweet. I walk past him and once again giving him my 'oh-so-sweet' smile.

Our dinner was delicious. We shared stories, laughed at each other's jokes & exchanged a few glances. I'll admit, it was almost the perfect date. Almost. My night was ruined when I noticed people I knew standing just outside the restaurant, in the car park. Tyler soon noticed my glare & twirled around to see.

"What are they doing here?" He questions, slightly irritated.

"I'm not quite sure," I shrug, "But lets go find out." I stand up, grabbing my purse whilst Tyler paid. I raced quickly outside as Tyler catches up.

"Klaus." I breathed. He turns around, along with his siblings, Rebekah, Kol & Elijah.

He smirks at first but then quickly realizes Tyler standing right behind me. His eyes go from soft & glad to cold & shattered. It didn't take him long to realize that this was a date.

"What are you's up to?" Tyler interrupts, glaring at Klaus then the rest.

"Ah Tyler, my first hybrid." His pain quickly vanishes and he walks up to Tyler until they were face-to-face, "I see that you've broken the sire bond."

"Thats right." Tyler responds bitterly, "I'm done being your little bitch."

I saw Klaus fists tightening, he was determined to kill him. I quickly step in between both of them, hoping that he would calm down. "Why are you here?" I quickly change the subject.

"Well we WERE waiting," Kol points out, "But then we realize there was no one coming." He continues, eyeing his brother that was beside him.

Klaus sighed, turning to his brother, "She will be here."

"Who?" I tilt my head, confused.

"The lady they call.." Kol thinks for a second, "Bonnie." He then smirks.

More & more confusion filled my thoughts, "Why do you need Bonnie?"

"Pardon me," Elijah interrupts, getting in between Kol & Klaus, "But is it proper for us to tell them our plan."

Klaus places his hand on Elijah's chest, indicating him to relax. "I can handle this Elijah."

I cross my arms, waiting for an explanation. "Well?"

"It's best you stay out of it sweetheart." Klaus smirks once again.

I was about to give him a snarky reply when I hear Bonnie's voice behind him. "I'm here." she says seriously. Once Klaus stepped out of the way, Bonnie saw Tyler & I. Her face turned confused & worried.

"You came alone?" I ask, worried.

"Of course not," Bonnie replies icily, "Jeremy's with me."

"Does anyone else know you're here?" I ask, walking over to her. I see Jeremy stepping out of the car as soon as he see me.