33. Condomize

Emara Stone

'Hey, we need to talk.'

'Yea. Sup'

I stare at Ryan's message, wondering what to reply to his utterly casual text as if nothing fuckery happened between us the last night.

I bite my lip as I type the riskiest text of my life, 'Hi, did you use a condom last night?'  My pussy quacks and pulsates hard as I bring my thumb slowly on the send button.

"Should I ask him directly?" I ask Ana for expert advice as I show her the text.

"NO!" She snatches the phone from my hand and deletes the message saying, "What if he uploads your conversation for fun? Just reply anything casual and ask him to meet you." She hands me my phone back.

She is right. Though he popped my cherry, I still can't trust that BoB, Bastard of bastards.

'Nothing much. Watching

Netflix and chilling ;)'

I chew my nail in anticipation as I stare at my casual text and wait for his reply. Suddenly my phone vibrates with an instant message. I eagerly open to read it.

'Girl, I'll fuck the Netflix out of you

if you didn't complete my reports

by tomorrow.'

I continue to stare at his message and wonder what page of my lusty book will he upload next? Oh please, not the sex scene.

Ana leans down to my ear and whispers, "That's a sexual innuendo if you didn't get it." I look at her with curved eyebrows and a thick layer of confusion on my face, "In-you-and-do?"

"Oh god Emara, you are so naive. Can't you see, Ryan is indirectly giving hints that he wants to fuck you again, probably tomorrow."

"Oh god! really?" I ask her with raged heartbeats. We just did it today!

"No Emara. Don't be a weak pussy. Be like OTP, so no one can use you twice." Ana reminds me of the powerful pussy I own. "You are right, Ana." I nod my head aggressively.

I am the most desirable and pre-eminent Princess of far lands that could be a weapon of mass destruction of that evil butt Prince.

"Yup, but what is this report he talking about?" Ana asks focusing on the message.

Oh my Guinness World Record!

How the hell I am going to complete those Godzilla size reports that I didn't even start and that too in one moon night with no magical powers?

I look at Ana with a puppy face as I mew, "Boo, I badly need your help."

. . .

I woke up with less tantrums and least energy. I take a quick shower and collect those reports along with some extra money to treat Ana for helping me write them all day.

Never in my life, I have ever submitted anything on time, nor even my exam paper. But today I am breaking records. My name should be written in golden words in the hall of fantabulous people.

I wait for Ana at the gate of the college, we both had decided to bunk the first lecture to draw the last few diagrams of the report before that mad dolphin bites my ass off.

We casually walk around in the empty campus, appreciating the silence and nature. "College actually feels good without lectures and motherfuckers." I breathe in fresh air without numerous eyes glaring at my butt.