38. The Sauce

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

As our lips apart, Ryan's eyes jerk back to the green-eyed Alpha who is nonchalantly staring at us. His eyes stay hard on Ryan who he licks his lips and straightens up in vanity.

"Childish." Dakota rolls his eyes and walks away, disappearing in the crowd.

I stand there, shivering with the impact his lips left on me. My entire body is focused on my swelled mouth and the exact spot his hand is wrapped around me.

"Are you ready for some bloodshed and combat?" Voice pounds loudly through the speaker, making the crowd go haywire.

"Good luck." My whisper reaches Ryan's wolf ears and instantly he meets my gaze. A quirky sinful smirk materializes on his face as if he knows he is not only going to win, but will enjoy each second of it too.

Like an unforseeable fart, he quickly leans to me, giving a small peck on my lips and walks away to the cage waiting for him.

My stomach feels hot. The watermelon panties clutch to my vagina, making me feel aware of the uncomfortable throbbing going on in my basement.

Did he just fuck me?

Me, newly non-virganized female, in between these hot-dicks who are frantically provoking my lust meter. Its torture.

"And now, the moment has come to continue our game of slay. Cheer for our most worthy and menacing, beast of prey, the baddest of the bad.. Rhinooo-Saurasss!"

Rhino-the-sauce-what?

The name was enough to cause a turmoil. The crowd loses their shit as Ryan enters the cage. Lights flashes on his face which looks barbaric, cheekbones as strong as his jaw, lips wet which were on mine and eyes, so cruel that it reminds you of slaughter.

Royal and maniac, that's how he looks.

"And now to challenge our acclaimed champion, we have... Fla-Phallus insert-in." What? The man with microphone backs off and whispers to the fellow mate behind him, "How do you spell this shit?"

I squint my eyes and watch them murmuring then suddenly the speakers booms, "Gentlemen and Hardmen, we have a very henious bacteria between us... Plasmodium Incertae." The crowd screams anyway.

What a lousy name to chose!

The gates of cage opens and another man steps into darkness. Tall, lean, but not so muscular as Ryan. The weak side of me already feels bad for this guy who is going to fall to its extinction by the grim reaper himself.

Though the guy is hot and taut, but not an ounce of his silhouette can be compared with the pure male deliciousness of that of 'Rhino' who is glaring him with loathe to hell.

Ryan maybe an asshole but he is sexier than any sin mentioned in holy books.

The lights go dim to complete darkness, making the crowd go hush quiet, then suddenly bashing the crowd by illuminating the cage with inflateable helium lights.