44. Sniffing Babies

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"And then he said, pull your sweater up and I'll tell you if I am joking or not." I tell Ana over the phone after stuffing my mouth with nachos.

"And did you?" Curiosity oozes from her tone.

"Nope. I ran away. And he didn't even give me my book. Instead, he brought some drawing pad that was the size of my palm." I tell her.

"Hmm. I think that's what turns him on." She says after deep thinking.

"What, drawing books?"

"Emara, you are so innocent." Ana cooes and says, "Ryan clearly is a sadist. He enjoys torturing others and blackmailing them for his fun. That's his kink."

"Kinks? Means that all turns him on?" Nachos fall down as my mouth opens in surprise.

"Yeah, like taking challenges, dominating over people and toying with their weaknesses. He is sick." Ana speaks in her psychiatrist's tone.

So that's what the Prince of Fuckland likes.. To dominate and play with other's fear, all while inflicting pain and enjoying every second of it. So sexy.

"Anyway, I have to study. We'll go shopping for some lingerie after exams." I hear Ana's voice through the speaker. "Oh yeah, surely." I promise her and keep my phone aside, thinking more about what else turn on Ryan.

Of course, for the purpose of my book!

Laying on my stomach, I kick my feet back and forth in the air as I type the newest chapter, describing all the state-of-art kinks of my protagonist, Ryan.

Obsessed with panties.

Boobie lover.

Nipple licker.

And his reports.

But these are basic. I need something new. Some brand-new kink that is not yet in the market. But what?

I pick my phone and go through the penis list of my contacts, looking for that perfect one who would be unique enough to add extra spices to Ryan's character in my book.

Hmm, let's see... Dad? No. He becomes highly weird at times and creeps me away with his made-up childhood stories. I sometimes wonder how we got mom.

Hardick? Nahh. I doubt if he even has a K of kinks. He seems too sweet and innocent types that I wonder if he knows what to do with his penis. Other than peeing, of course.

I scroll through the screen and stop at the contact. My idiot brother.

Ethan? I would have blindly passed through his contact if he didn't have a girlfriend. That too is the hottest chick in our college. Heights of good luck.

Or maybe he has something that he only showed to Rose. Like an inner kinky animal.

I put a pleasant smile on my face and walk inside Ethan's room, lively and brightly. I see him reading three books at a time, while surfing through different websites on his laptop for god knows which answer.