11. Director

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"Shhh! Do not make a sound shorty.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up." 

I feel butterflies doing breakdance inside my stomach as he threatens to tie me up. Christian Grey pops up in my head with a face of Ryan, a bruised eye, swollen lips, and printed leather tie. So damn-fucking-cookie-baking hot!

Ryan's eyes hold me captive in his vicious tyranny gaze that is more fearsome than a tiger. Dark, crystal brown sugar eyes bore into me with fierce intensity. "No sound. Got it?" He whispers again. His beautiful voice sounds exactly like Jack Sparrow. Heavy, husky, and stinks of alcohol. I find myself slowly nodding at his magical words. 

Hell! I would have agreed to become his nanny if he would ask me right now. 

"Now tell me where is that half-chewed pencil?" Ryan spats with disgust, his words were acute and sharp like an axe. "What? I-I don't chew pencils." I reply confusedly. "Where is that pan-fried burnt pancake?" He aggressively asks me as he pins me harshly with his cement body.

My chest uncontrollably beats with his rough actions, "I-I am sor-ry, I-I don't know cook-ing." I stutter like a broken fan under him. Ryan's expressions get cold as he opens his mouth and snarls while showing his white crayon teeth, "That dicknipple, where is he?"

Who are these people? And why is he asking me about them? "Dick who?" I immediately seal my mouth as he glares me with his demonic eyes, ready to rip out my soul and play with it. So dangerous!

Ryan's eyes have fury, rage, anger, wrath, madness, and lust, he licks his lips as he slowly leans towards me. His clutch gets tighten on my tiny fragile waist as he whispers every word soberly, "Where-is-your-brother-shorty?" Oh! Ethan. 

"I-I dont-t know. Maybe at friends to learn web designing." I mumble-jumble with the words as they get scared to come out. Suddenly, I hear growling and swearing sounds coming from the outside of my window. "Motherfuckers!" Ryan curses as he lowers his head to my shoulder.

All the atoms in body freeze on his action, like a hunter's whip my body goes stiff and my lungs go into hibernation. Ryan is using my shoulder!

MY PERSONALLY GROWN SHOULDER!

I never paid attention to that part of mine but now I couldn't help but feel proud of my shoulders. Suddenly, an unruly shiver passes through my body as I feel Ryan's hot breath on my sensitive chest. His warm breath directly falls in between my breast and they instantly get erect under the tee. 

"I want to pee." 

I hear a crying voice from the outside of my window, I peek a boo from Ryan's broad shoulder and see Daniel forcefully pulling someone along with him inside my room. "Fucking dinosaurs got extinct and you want to pee." He snarls.