40. HONK

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

'If you want your book back. Come down.'

I fly.

I fly right out of the window in just my tee, and shorts so short that I couldn't even see them underneath my tee. I look around, keeping one eye on the nosy neighbours and another on the entrance of my house as I tip-toe out of the scene.

My yellow duck slippers inaudibly take me to the black monstrous car. But the thump in my heart and the throb in my clit stop me. I slow my speed and lower my head to peek inside the stygian windows of the car to see for extra heads of Daniel or Shawn, and Mendes.

But all I see is the blackness staring back at me.

My duck slippers move to the passenger side and I do a silent prayer before opening the door. Smoke releases from the car as if I opened the gates to heaven.

Like a daring princess of courageous land, I place my ass on the seat and face the devil beside me. "Hi." The door closes behind me.

Ryan, the evil giant appears in between the toxicant smoke like a serpent of death. His eyes, which are now heavy and red, look down at me with so much attention that only a prey deserves.

I sit there in mesmerization, watching the sorcery of fog changing its shape, size, and matter. The thick smog engulfs us in its unearthly magic.

I smell his sexiness.

My eyes follow his manly hand as he raises his fingers to lips and takes a deep puff from the small... bud? "Is it weed?" I blink my innocent eyes at him.

Ryan looks at me. More smoke releases from his vice lips like a cloud of grey cotton candy. He lowers his side of window and with a flick of his fingers, he throws the little burnt piece and says,

"It was weed." His voice smokey like an illusion.

Oh.

The doors lock and the car hums back to life. My heart speeds up as the car picks up its pace, taking me away from my father's safe land.

"Where are we going?" I ask my sexy abductor.

Ryan, continues to drive his car as if he didn't hear me. My eyes do a quick scan of his car to detect any hidden heads, especially with blue hair but gladly I see none.

We are alone.

Just him and I.

No other motherfucker.

The faint blue light from the dashboard gives me an opportunity to stare at his majestic nose, brooded eyebrows, those sinful full lips, and his hard fingers that are choking the steering wheel.

Fingers that are licking good, long, and very, very thick.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

My eyes snap up to look into eyes while those whiskey brown orbs stay on the road. "Um-my last time was... with you." My skin heats up as I feel shy like a new born parrot.