3. Dating Tips

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Fatal!

Pure fatal hot homicide walking on his two feet.

Ryan walks in drastically with his side bitches, Daniel and Drake. Daniel is wearing a black jacket on top and down, low waist jeans so low that I can see his underwear's color. The guy's got more stickers on his jacket than my fridge.

Whereas Ryan looks voguish, his hair is nicely set to the side as if he groomed them in front of the mirror for hours, his tanned skin glows along with his tainted lips. The lips that could be only touched if you are an Instagram beauty, an agency model or probably someone with an hourglass figure. His knuckles look pink and ruptured from morning's fight but other than that, he still looks stunning enough to walk the ramp.

They get seated on the table across our's, my eyes couldn't help but stare at Ryan, who seems highly pissed as if someone took the air out of all four tires of his car. He talks back roughly with his bitches, they look like they are having a heated argument, probably debating whose funeral to attend next. 

I wish we had sat closer to them so I could hear what he usually talk about, gossip with his monkeys, what he thinks while eating, breathing, or while peeing. Of course for my research work, totally in a non- stalking way.

"What do you think, how long he is?" Ana whispers beside my ear as she gawks at Ryan with interest. "I don't know, 6 feet something." I replied distractedly, my eyes not leaving his built anatomy. "Lol, Ema. I was talking about his cock." Ana chuckles humouredly.

I snap back at her in amazement, "How long he is?" I blurt out, my curiosity flies to la la land to know about him deeper. "I don't know, could be 6.5 or 7 inches." She says while sipping her coffee. I look back at Ryan, my eyes get focused like a DSLR on his fly, I zoom in till I see his zip's color, grey. "How you estimated?" I ask with interest.

"You see his hands," My focus travels from his fly to his hand that is holding a sandwich right now, a cheese grilled sandwich. "It is said men's penis size is almost the same as the distance from their thumb to the index finger." Ana finishes her cup and shows me her palm for a demo, I watch her hand attentively.

"You see this distance," Ana points the free space between the tip of her thumb to the tip of her index finger, "This is how long their cock is." I instantly check my palm for curiosity thinking if I were a boy how long would my penis be. Oh! it's too short, good I am not a boy.

"So always check a man's hand first before going on a date." Ana gives me one of her chief dating tips. "Thanks, I never knew." I am bamboozled by the theory. I can't wait to try it on someone, but who could give me accurate details of their penis? Hardick? Ethan?

Suddenly my attention focuses on Ryan who stands up and walks away along with Daniel and Drake. My eyes follow him like his personal secretary, even after he disappears. An unknown feeling of sadness park in my heart as I couldn't stare at him for long. Why he always walk away?