30. Titties

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

My skin tingles as if hundreds of ants are crawling up my limbs, tickling me. I slap my thigh and kick the bedsheet away. 

"Fuck!" 

Suddenly the bedsheet barks.  

Huh?

I again kick on the same spot but this time the bedsheet growls rudely, "BITCH!" I hear the shuffling of clothes and feel the bed rocking for a while. Did the impolite bedsheet walk away?

I slowly open my eyes and meet a hazy view. Things appear blurry and the sunlight pierces my eyes like a dagger. "What the fuckery fuck?" Did I get glasses in one night?

I hold my head as I try to sit upon my butt. My brain throbs like a colony of octopuses walked over me while wearing spikey football shoes. The pulses bang in my head like a porn star. 

I am literally on the verge of extinction.

I kneed my eyes with knuckles as I set my hazy vision to the sunlight's system. I blink 182 times before I get to see my surroundings clearly. The walls are painted in grey, black curtains are lined up to the sides, and a furry rug is covering the whole bedroom's floor, which is probably softer than Kim Kardashian's ass.

It looks like a personalized hotel room. 

In which dimension did I sleep that I became rich in one night? I scratch my head in question as I look at the shirt, dress, and jeans freely lying on the rug. What idiot left their clothes here?

Among them, I recognize my heels. But whose shoes are the other ones? I blink painfully as I experience the strange phenomenon of my brain shifting inside of my skull. The more I try to deep think, the more my nerves pound inside my head.

The last thing I remember I was in clouds, riding a pegasus at an extremely dangerous speed. But I still don't get this mystery of how I ended up like this. I look to my sides in search of the pegasus but find a half-naked dead body lying beside me.

Cookie coo, he is who?

Then suddenly it clicks me... I instantly look down and gasp in shock as I see my titties erect, without any tit-pants, and looking back at me with a sultry smirk. BITCH NO! I further look down and see my open bat cave with no defense shield.  

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ffffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!" 

IHADSEXWITHARANDOMCOCK!!!!

I hyper vent as I gasp for air. My boobs rise and fall as I heavily breathe looking at the guy lying unconscious beside me. I pull the sheets from under his ass and cover my naked body. His muscular back is facing me, I notice there are some blue scars on his elbows and ribs. Did I do this to him? Was I that wild?