21. I am a Lesbian

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

My hair swirls due to wind as I calmly walk on the lonely road. No vehicles are visible, neither in front nor behind. Just me and the orange sun, we both slowly strides towards the south.

Suddenly my head swings back as I hear a loud car honk. I squeal in panic as a black color sedan car stops right beside me at superfast speed. The tire of the car releases smoke with the sudden brakes and slowly the window of the driver's seat pulls down.

"Are you going somewhere, mate?" 

The window roll down and a man with a mustache, red bandana on the forehead with long deadlock hair appears. His beard is braided in two ponies and secured with beads in the end. Oh wait... I have seen him before. 

"You... You are Jack Sparrow, right?" 

He scrunches his nose as he corrects me in his half-drunk voice, "Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow." 

I gasp as I gawk at him, he is real! Captain Jack Sparrow keeps his elbow on the car's window and sniffs in the air, "My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled." 

What a genius!

I nod. "I am lost." The kind Captain throws his hand as he actions me to hop in his car. I immediately get in and we rode off at superfast speed on the lonely highway. The sun is slowly setting in front of us creating a mesmerizing pink and orange hue in the sky. Beautiful.

"Brace yourself because we are close to the world's end." Suddenly he alerts as he steers the car into the topmost gear. I clutch my seat in panic as the speed of the car crosses the speedometer's limit. "What?" I scream in horror. 

Captain Jack Sparrow points towards the sun that is about to disappear behind the trees and says, "Sun down. We rise up."

He then points his finger in all the directions and says, "Up is down. Down is up."

I couldn't understand him but tightly grip my seat as he drives at a suiciding speed. I look for seat belts but there is nothing in its place. Not even a parachute is under my seat.

"Hold the Kraken."

He throws a small rotten cage at me that contains an octopus who is puking green jelly everywhere. I shriek in horror as I try to grab anything but the octopus to compose myself as the car hits a small hill and turns upside down in the air and a bright light spreads in the sky.

The light sharply pierces through my lens as I open my eyes to the annoying sound of the alarm clock.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Oh Fuck it!