49. BloodBath

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

My nipples tickle as I walk on the land of muscular titties.

I hide my infamous hair and my famous face under my hoodie as I walk in between the sweaty drunk bodies that stink like wet shoes. People are thumping and bumping to the beats of music and here I am almost shitting in my watermelon panties.

It feels like I am drifting through the chaotic garden of eden in my princess heels. Except, every step that I take, I get closer to the bedlam hell.

I look around, expensive cars are lined up one after the other in a systematic way, surrounding the main stage from where a loud voice echoes above the tones, "Gentlemen and Hardmen."

This is it!

I clutch Ana's hand and she clutches Moe Lester's hand as we stride towards the citadel of notorious dickheads. We walk among the narrow valley of vehicles to the stage, where a man just in white pants and black glasses is standing with two hour-glass figure chicks on his sides as he strides on the platform like he owes it.

"And my ladies.."

I recognize him. His chest has hair and his pants has no air, as they stick tightly to his balls and thighs.

"Welcome to the bloodbath!"

Droplets of beer drizzles over us like heaven's shower. People are so hyped up that they would pound the living tar out of each other if the fight didn't start anytime now.

And they say BTS fans are crazy.

"The bettings are over now. You will collect your money from the yellow truck after one goes down." The man adjusts his crotch in his pants as he walks to the edge of the stage and whispers in the mic, "Are you... READY?"

The crowd howls uncontrollably.

The noise is insane for a small place. Hundreds of people gather around the stage and that uncomfortable squirm in my belly increases. I should have gone to toilet before coming here.

I look up to do a prayer and see the crescent moon smiling down at us, as if waiting for the drama to start. Two men in black walk around the stage with chains and confiscate it from all the sides like a prison.

I hope I didn't put us in any danger. But being surrounded by filthy, drunk malicious people who are betting for some bloodshed, my decision seems to shake my beliefs.

"Now, let's call our brutes."

The constipation gets worse in my stomach, and I gulp anxiously. I shouldn't be here. I should have listened to Ana. This cock fight is not my cup of lemonade. There is no sugar here. Only pepper and fire.

"Let's roar for our four times title holder, unbeatable and indomitable beast, none other than..."

The deep bass of Boss music thumps through the speaker whose size is bigger than me as someone enters. My ass muscles tightens as I see the animal walking on two sturdy feet. "The Alpha."