7. *Gnk*

Did you see the pic above? 😂

Daniel, The Danny Boy!

Shawn and Mendes pass their devilish grin.

I make the empty bottle sleep on the table and pet it adorably. "Ready?" I alert everyone. Our sharp eyes static at the bottle's opening.

Ryan blows the smoke and passes the blunt to Mendes with a curt nod. A cue to start the game. I get my crazy Nicky Minaj ass ready as I spin the bottle.

The bottle whirls fast against the law of speed and distance. Soon, it clumsily slows down pointing towards Ryan. But in an instant, he hits the wooden table from below and the bottle stops at Mendes, the brainless cat.

"Truth." Mendes spats.

"We only play dares here." Shawn says after licking his dry chapped lips.

Weed and dare games. It's the best way to pass our time when we get kicked out of our classes. Plus, it's fun like anal sex. 

"Your dare is... You have to ask for permission from everyone here before going to the bathroom, for the whole day. And here is the twist my friend," Shawn points his finger in the air and imitates Trump's voice, "If anyone denies, you will not pee, for the whole day." Mendes coughs again but in shock, whereas we all howl and bang the bench in agreement.

I again spin the bottle and it halts facing Shawn who is sitting right in front of Mendes, "For the whole day, you will only speak one word, that is oh my god." He sneers merrily. "But that's three words." Ryan intervenes, his face shocked more than Pikachu.

"Isn't OMG one word?" Mendes asks in return. We all stare infinitely at the cuckoo in front of us, he is yet to be mature. "Anyway, you will speak only oh my god, and if you say any other word, we will boot into your balls." A vicious smile appears on Mendes's face as if he couldn't wait to touch Shawn's balls with his knees. Fascinating!

I spin the bottle and it halts facing Mendes, who is smiling like a queen bitch, "Speak! Speaaakkkk!" He jeers. Ryan and I stare at him stoically as Shawn's thin cracked lips come in a thin line, he slowly opens his mouth and shrieks, "Oh my God!"

Mendes laughs loudly like a horse as he sneers, "Bitch what! Speak. Tell me the dare, you fuck face toefucker!" Shawn glares at Mendes's laughing ass, and suddenly it hits my brain. He is not a cuckoo after all. But a Genius nut!

After a few silly dares like eat your boogie, twerk like Rihanna, summon Satan, Moonwalk all day, the bottle stops at Ryan who is still laughing on Shawn who couldn't give any dare. "Oh my God!" Shawn suddenly screams as he sees the bottle's head facing Ryan and the bottom facing me. Now that's interesting! 

A capricious smile spreads on my million dollar face as I excitedly order Ryan, "Go kiss whoever is wearing black jeans. Even if its a guy, professor, HOD or Director himself." Mendes laughs uncontrollably whereas Shawn sneers, "Oh my God!" I evilly smirk as I glance my watch, only five minutes are remaining for the bell. Pinky must be on the round and he is wearing black today.