46. Bad Boy

Emara Stone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Emara Stone

Everyone warned me about Ryan and his evil ways. Ana said he is using me for his kinks, while my brother plainly hates him for what he is.

A playboy.

And right now, his primary concern is my legs. Spreading them. Keeping them open for him. As per his likes.

Ryan curve his other hand around me and scraps the top of my breast with a massage. His fingers circle around my peaked nipples and a cry pulls out of me as he pinches them, "You like it rough.. Or the idea of rough." He whispers into my skin.

My nipples tense with his touch, and I bite onto my moans quietly. I couldn't speak against his words as he reads me like a book. Doing all the things I once fantasied.

His fingers breach the security band of my shorts and trespass into the arena where no Prince is allowed by my noble father. I pant with my open mouth as he caresses my hidden treasure through the smooth cotton of my panties.

I shudder every time he strokes my pussy, putting pressure on that spot while he rubs me in a circular motion. My sex feels hot and humid, and I know he can perfectly feel me, my swollen lips and the bump of my lil clit through the thin fabric.

Oh god!

"It feels amazing to have someone else touch you down here. Someone who knows what he is doing. Someone you have fantasied all these years. He is touching your pussy."

My legs quiver at his words and I breathe hot and shallow. I couldn't think anything beyond Ryan and his fingers. I don't know my age, my gender, or even the name of exam I have tomorrow.

My hips twist as I feel him hot and hard behind me, rubbing against my ass in delicious, slow circles. "My next guess is.." Ryan taps his finger on my throbbing clit above panties and sultrily whispers, "You are wet down here."

A shudder of thrill passes through me as he slides my panties inline and dips his curious finger inside the dark hole of my universe. I close my eyes as he groans against my skin and pushes his finger deeper inside of me.

"So wet." I feel him smirk against my skin while he moves his finger inside me, lubricating it with my juices, then sliding out and thrusting in harder.

I let out a moan as he shove in his second finger, filling me so much I couldn't breathe, and couldn't think of anything other than him. I want Ryan. Every inch of him. Even if he is using me.

"You like dangerous guys."

His lips trace my ear along with his teeth as he snarls hotly, "You like bad boys who are adventurous, take risks and don't care if your dad or brother are in the next room while he fucks you.. Deep and hard."

A groan percolates through my body like a high volt current. Just the thought of it makes me squirm and moan his name.

The invisible bond holds me back against his chest while he pulls out his fingers coated with my juice and pushes it farther deep inside, somewhere only he can reach.

His Evil Waysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें