47. Muscular Titties

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"And then we did it three more times." I tell Ana as we stride towards the canteen after our exams, whose subject I came to know in the morning.

"That's why you are walking like a guy." She comments and I immediately look down at my feet, which are feets apart. Shiyat!

"It hurts." I tell her. The sting between my legs is the proof that I was not dreaming a porno movie with Ryan's face on it. It really happened!

My feet halts as my search ends. I see a group of guys sitting under the tree, aggressively discussing over god knows what topic. That's it. I found him.

Ana stops beside me and chews her gum loudly, "Tell me again, why are we here?" She asks in her bored-to-death tone as we both stare at the group of dumb fucks.

This is my only chance to show my valour, to prove that I am the heroine of my book. I look at my bestie and tell her my full safety proof plan. "Ryan is having a fight tonight. A-"

"Not that dick again." Ana rolls her eyes but I continue anyway, "And I need to be there, on the fighting ground, to support him. And to also see who is gonna win." I blink at her excitedly.

"Have you lost your only mind?" Ana's sunkissed tan glows brightly under the sunlight as she snaps at me, "Have you not seen him fighting before? He gets complete psychotic. Just imagine how brutal he would be there, where no one is going to stop him."

OMG Exactly! I giggle with goosebumps.

"This stupid cock-fight is a big red flag. You shouldn't be there." She yaps, swinging her freshly coloured purple hair. "But I am not going there alone." I stare at her with my puppy eyes and she groans, "Jesus fucking Christ, Emara!"

"You are my partner in crime, remember?" I remind her of the contract she signed three years ago before being my friend. I don't joke when I say, 'you are stuck with me for nine lives.'

"Fine. What do I have to do?" Ana looks at me and I swallow hard.

"Well about that, you see the guy over there.." I point my finger at the group of dickheads, and say, "We need to get the secret location of the tournament from him."

Ana squints her eyes and scorns as she spots blue hair among the other heads, "You got to be kidding me, girl!" She growls at me inhumanly while I smile at her cutely, "Please."

We walk towards the group and I question my decision as I watch them sitting in a circle, like a cult meeting and staring at the spinning bottle in the center, as if a genie would pop out of it any second.

What the fuck these half heads are playing?

"Daniel." I call him and slowly, very slowly every guy in the circle looks up at me. I gulp as I see Shawn wearing shoes in his hands, Ceylon sitting in just his underwear, whereas Mendes wishes us, "Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday." As soon as he looks at us.